am so worried

Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:06 am 
Post subject: am so worried
i missed my period last month feb and went for a pregnancy test which read positive but 2 weeks later i started bleeding with small clots which lasted for 5 days and stopped. The bleeding flowed like the 3rd and last day of my period with no pain or cramping ( my period last for 4 days ) although i had waist pain 2 or 3 days before the bleeding but no cramping. A day after the bleeding stopped i experienced pressure on my anus and lower abdomen with pains as if i was about to deliver but it stopped after a day with bedrest. since then i have been okay. I was upset yesterday when i went for pregnancy test and it read negative the first time and weakly positive the second time. What does it mean? Have i lost it? Help me understand. Am so twisted up inside and have to wait till next week monday for ultra sound .
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 am 
Post subject:
How far along would you be? If you use different pregnancy tests each time this can have an effect on the results and alot differ in the amount of HCG they have to detect before showing a positive result.

Bleeding in pregnancy is common, and not usually anything to worry about unless you have pain with it. I'm afraid it does sound like you may have had a miscarriage Sad Has your doctor/hospital done any blood tests? I had a m/c is Sept last year and they determined it by doing blood test which showed that the HCG (pregnancy hormone) was decreasing significantly. xx

Maiyasmummy17
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Smile I had a miscarriage and I had exactly the same as you Sad test said positive the. Had bleeding then cramps and small clots took another test and it said negative. You need to wait a few days to take another and if it said negative chances are its a miscarriage but fingers crossed you might be ok!! Lots of women experience bleeding. Take another in a few days. Xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular