Breastfeeding Peer Support.

melisa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:23 am 
Post subject: Breastfeeding Peer Support.
Hi im have just done my Breastfeeing Peer Support training and started my Breastfeeding Practitioner training.
I just wondering if there is any one else on here doing the same training or any one interested in knowing when the Breastfeeding Cafe's are taking place in Exeter, Devon. Smile
If you would like any advice feel free to ask...
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Melissa

my daughter is 25 months and cant get her off the breast. She loves to lie on my lap and breadfeed, during the night, after work, just whenever she can.
she is always putting her hands down my top and asking for a little drink of teetie.
i've told her she is a big girl now and should stop drinking mommy's boob, but she giggles and says, but its her boobies. i dont mind, but its so tiring !
any advice.
Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Michelle,first off congratulations for breastfeeding for so long Very Happy I dont think i will off much help i havent had alot of experience with breastfeeding toddlers. I think if you want to stop you need to find something her likes to offer instead. Sorry i know thats proberbly not much help. Embarassed

Jump to:  

Community

Popular