hiya im rebecca

rebeccascott
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject: hiya im rebecca
found out i was pregnant last week i am 6 weeks but i dont really feel pregnant so i have been abit worried i have got sore breasts had abit of cramping and feeling bloated but no sickness and nothing else
jessica828
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
when i found out i was pregnant i was 6 weeks and didnt feel the side effects untill the doctor confirmed pregnancy..and cramps are usually fine it could just be your uterus making room for baby, talk to your ob.
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:00 am 
Post subject:
i didnt know i was pregnant either until one of my friends badgered me about when my last period was - it was only when i realised that it wasnt recently that i took the test - however i had a scan last week and it seems that although they go by last period i conceived at the very end of my cylce making the dates 2/3 weeks out ish ! i kept thinking my period was bout to start cos i had cramps etc - but everyone says this is totally normal your body has got quite a lot of changes to make - I didnt start to get morning or in my case afteroon sickness till week 7/8 - trust me if you dont have any side effects now enjoy it - it seems very rare to not have anything at all ! I think though we are all in the same boat you wont start to believe until the first scan and then you will be so relieved I promise - read these forums they are so good and they really do reassure you that everything is fine - congrats by the way !! xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:04 am 
Post subject:
I was probably about 6 weeks when I found out I was pregnant.. I to had sore breasts and I think your body "knows" you are pregnant before you even take the test which is why it is soo surreal when you have your first scan, because your baby is developing ins I was one of the lucky ones with no morning sickness at all just horrible mood swings and crying for no reason etc but that didnt kick in until they last few weeks of the first trimester.

I would say you are lucky to not be getting morning sickness.. as gingin said.. juest make the most of your prenancy. =)

Congratulations.
x
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular