could i be pregnant????

karla01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:29 am 
Post subject: could i be pregnant????
ok here it goes,...... I am mum to 3 girls, the youngest has just turned 1 there last month, i am trying to get pregnant with baby number 4 Very Happy ...... i stopped my pill on 27th Jan, since then i had a very light pinkish bleed ( only when i wipeped) on the 1st feb, then on the date my next period should have been due 26th feb again i had an even lighter bit of blood (just when i wiped and just once in the day)...... i have done lots of different tests and all have been neg, but some had showed up a very faint line just as it was being used but then dissapeared...... Crying or Very sad i really dont know what to think and i dont want to go to the doctor and look stupid if i am not and mayb the line was just in my head?
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
I have also had the disappearing positive line which I think happens when the test is processing and unfortunately they were negative for me at that time Sad You could test again in a few days but it can take some time for your cycles to return to any sort of routine xx

karla01
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:55 am 
Post subject:
well went to the doctor today and she thinks i am in early stages of pregnancy but wont do a blood test to confirm it.... which is pretty annoying, she just put the pains down to either pregnancy or my body adjusting after comming off the pill.......... still no further forward Confused
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Ugh, well I hope you get a firm answer soon!!!xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am 
Post subject:
I agree with Poppytops a lot of tests will show a line as the dye moves across but if its gone once the background has cleared then it doesnt mean anything , if you've only just stopped the Pill it could just be your body adjusting and trying to get back into its own cycles ,once you've had 2 or 3 proper periods you'll have a better idea of what your cycle is as its likely to change after stopping the pill .
You can get pregnant without having a proper period first though so it might be worth testing about once a week or so if your period doesn't turn up soon and you're getting symptoms , Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular