very confused... TTC

bakermommy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:57 am 
Post subject: very confused... TTC
Hello I have a question regarding my current cycle. I have never noticed this before. I have been using OPK's for the past 3 months in hopes of my husband and I conceiving a child. I seem to have around a 32 day cycle ovulating around day 18. I seem to get my LH surge the day before around day 17. This cycle I got my period on Feb 9 and I detected my LH surge on day 19 and had all the ovulating symptoms like ew mucus, soft cervix, etc.. I did notice a small shift in temp but I have had lots of watery discharge so I thought I would take another OPK and it was positive on day 29?????? I am usually due for my period in just a few more days another lh surge? CONFUSED Confused Confused
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Have you tried a HPT? I don't know if it's true or not but I heard that OPKs can pick up BFP - could be completely wrong though!
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:26 am 
Post subject:
I have heard that as well, I would be super excited if that was the case, I have not yet taken a pregnancy test, I think I am going to wait a few more days and see what happens and if nothing by the end of the week test it out! thinking POSITIVE baby thoughts!!! Thank you
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Three things it could be, one is that its another LH surge because you didn't ov last time so your body is trying again , tends to happen a week to 10 days after the first time your body tried , the timing and strange cm could mean thats the most likely cause Question
two is it could just be a rise in LH before your AF, that can happen, I've had a positive on a boots OPK two days before my AF was due and got all excited (I was using it as a pregnancy test Embarassed Rolling Eyes ) only for a proper test to be neg and AF to show,
third one is of course that you could be pregnant, but the only way to confirm that is an actual pregnancy test so you know if it was picking up LH or HCG , thats why opk's don't make good pregnancy tests because you're still none the wiser after using them Rolling Eyes Laughing
Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular