am i pregnant??

pixie2632
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant??
hi there im Alicia im 27 and ive been trying to concieve for a little while now, I however do have some symptoms. My breasts are tender from time to time but no change in color and growth, I feel sick from time to time, I get headaches and I cant stand the smell of cigarette smoke anymore it makes me nauseated, I have cramping as well in my lower sbdomen and my feet ache as well as my body and im always tired feeling more tired then normal.Am I pregnant or is it something else?
Amymel86
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Alicia

Do you know what cycle day you are on? or whether your period is late?

I would do a home preg test if I were you but the symptoms are all promising!

Good luck!
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:18 am 
Post subject: hi
hi thanks for replying. My last period that lasted a week ended back on january 15th, in february i thought i was on my period and it was only spotting and then last weekend I thought i had my period again cause I had seen some blood in my underwear so I put a tampon in for the day and nothing but a little blood on the top at the end of the day. I am having moments where i break out in a sweat as well. my hands also always feel tingly its strange. I looked things up online and alot of these symptoms are for pregnancy, im also very moody I dont want to be touched or over crowded.
ExcitedBeginners
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hmm I'd do a HPT for sure. The spotting COULD be implamptation bleeding. Like Amymel86 said all of the symptoms including the fact that your last full period was in January all sounds very promising Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular