implantation or just before period bleeding?

vonny2426
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm 
Post subject: implantation or just before period bleeding?
im quite new to this, ive never had a ovulation pain till this cycle which was about cd 16/17 also had a tiny amount of pink cm with a few wee cramps. the following week ive had cramps & uncomfy feeling in my stomach/ below my belly button. exactly a week later ive got a light brown colour in my cm.

ive also had quite sore boobs since the date i think i ovulated, their now a cup size bigger, worse at night & ive noticed more blue veins that seem to keep going up my boobs.
weve been ttc for about a year & ive fooled myself into hoping im pregnant quite a few months now, much to our disaapointment when i get my period.

i had a miscarriage last june, only a day after i got a +. ive had some tests ran & now know i have a cyst on one of my ovaries. i bleed for near a week before, but this was dark brown cm not the light im experiencing. im just wondering if anyone else has had the same symptoms & found out their expecting or could this just be my hormones/cysts playing up. its driving me nuts with all the waiting & i cant really test until my period is due in a week. i fly as cabin crew aswell so many girls, including myself, struggle to get pregnant with the levels of radiation & crazy hours we work.

any information or stories would be great, sorry for the really long post but just need something or someone in the same situation to help!
emj2013
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
hi i have 4 girls and 1 little boy. they are amy 7 phebe 6 Hollie 4 katie 3+ and thomas 16months.
phebe and katie both have genetic disease's i am 25 years old i have had really bad pregnancies with every one of them. i have been on the pill since my little boy was born. i have missed my period for about 5 weeks i always get it every 28 days and last for 4-5 today and can be really heavy. but i woke up and 4am and needed to go to the loo and i had cramps in my tummy but nothing to bad i thought it was my period but that's all i had was a little bit of discharge with a bit of pink and red nothing much.
it lasted for about a min. it is now 23:54 and there is not blood or anything
can any one help me out and give me some info thank you kind regards emj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular