Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
i`m alright ta. still feeling sick now and again, but i`ll survive!! you? x

JayNbump2009
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
aw bless ya! my morning sickness has seem to subsided which is quite good in my books Cool with my son i was still being sick at 23 weeks Shocked

i missed my midwife apps on tuesday, i was so in the air about just seeing my baby that i totally forgot that i was meant to see the midwife later that day Rolling Eyes Confused so now i have to try find out her number as she didnt give me one and she isnt based just at a health clinic like my old one is so i never kno where she going to be Mad xx
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
My scan date confirmed me as due 10th May, although I am sure it should be between 16th-19th cos I know my exact dates, but the scan must be more accurate I guess!
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:23 pm 
Post subject:
phew im glad to see that im not alone in may lol im due 22 still seems so far away but before we know it our bouncing bundles will be here im so excited oh and what week did u feel ur first baby movement i felt mine at 11 weeks the weirdest feeling but also the cutest
JayNbump2009
Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies... i had to get a sea band thing to stop my sickness as traveling was a problem for me again Rolling Eyes

i have got such a sweet tooth latly! been eating so much mints, chocolate and diet coke i cnt get enough! supose thats my cravings Laughing
also felt some movement last week (10 plus wks) like a bubbly feeling was so great Very Happy
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
im due may 9th... its soooooo exciting Smile

cupcake1984
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject: may babys
Wel im glad to see that all you moms are doing well i was lucky with the whole morning sickness thing didnt get much of it im so glad,have any of u started showing yet im so big already and loving it lol
babydust2
Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due on May 7th (from my LMP) with my second. I have a beautiful baby girl who is 11 months old and 2 weeks old. Very excited about baby #2.
candieflos
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject: due in may...
Hey i'm candice...also due on the 4th of may with my first child...just joined this site.
hope everyone's feeling well today, i completely understand the tiredness, i'm a waitress and i work very long hours!....my bump is already so heavy for my legs and feet that i have to sit down every so often!can't help it!it's crazy?!
jovi
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:09 am 
Post subject: due may 25
I'm very excited cant wait it seems so far away tho it feels like may is gonna take for ever to get here
Martinasparkle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject: May Babies
Hi All,
Hope you are all doing well? I know how you guys feel with the sickness I had it right up until the 12 weeks then thankfully it went! It is the most awful draining feeling though! I did find if I ate Red Grapes"believe it or not" it helped to the point it went away each day! I am due the 13th May so excited my 1st little bundle of joy Very Happy I am just starting to show really quite noticebly, Is anyone else showing yet? I have been advised I should only gain 2 stone in weight I find it hard to believe that is all I will gain!! How is everyone else doing with their weight? Due the same date? Be nice to hear from you guys on the above Very Happy
VanillaSky
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone , I'm due May 5th with my 4th and I'm having a little boy. My other 3 are a boy and 2 girls all hospital births, first two with epidurals and 3rd with just pethidine. All fairly quick labours , 8hrs, 5hrs and 2hrs. Am having this one at home so hoping it will be as quick Very Happy Would be nice to keep in touch with other may mummies Very Happy
crazychick63
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject: Re: may babies.
puss2 wrote:
theres been alot of BFPs this month !!
mines due 16th may 09 Very Happy

my babys due 16th of may too Very Happy
Kayla90
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
Never wrote here before
im due may 8th Smile with my first and It is now a HE Very Happy x

Dream as if you'll live forever.
Live as if you'll die tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular