Wondering

MrsJBrown
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 pm 
Post subject: Wondering
Okay so as of this past Friday my period was a week late. I caved in last night to my husband's pestering and bought a test. Well since last Sunday I have been cramping. Some cramps are bad enough to double me over. Early this morning I woke up because I felt something was off. I was bleeding lightly almost a spotting. Well my husband I still wanted me to take a test any way. There was two lines, the second is very light. I'm not sure if its a true positive or not I'm planing on making a Dr appointment. But just want to get someone else's input? Smile) Idea
KathG
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
I would say it sounds like you are pregnant! late period and two lines on a tests suggests its a BFP. I would mention the cramping to your DR when you see him but I dont think its uncommon in early pregnancy. Is it like pre-menstral pain? If it is I had that in early pregnancy, quite badly too, it was in my lower back and lower abdomin.

[/url]
MrsJBrown
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 am 
Post subject:
I've not felt with cramping in a long while. At least 4 years. I have some pretty high pain tolerance, so it had me a tad worried. But I guess it could almost be compared to that. Mine is mostly in my lower stomach but some in my back as well. I'm planning on taking another test in a day or two. Thank you. I was just worried about the cramps and how bad they were, along with the spotting. Though now it seems normal in most cases. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular