Could I be pregnant

Daimond786
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant
Hi I had a miscarrige on the 2 march I know u should wait for 2 months after miscarige and period but we dident and since 2 3 days I have had headaches, dizziness, feel sick, my boobs feel bigger, cramps in stomach and a lot of white thick discharge and I did a home pregnancy test and it came positive and I feel am pregnant. I don't know what to think. I have not had my period and when I spoke to doctor about this he said it might be from the pregnancy before.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
It could be from the pregnancy you miscarried as it can take a while for the hormones to settle,and some women get positives for a couple of weeks still, but if you weren't scanned when you had your loss to check it was a complete m/c then you could still be pregnant , you wouldn't normally ovulate until about 2 weeks after a m/c at the earliest so its unlikely that you could have got pregnant again since the m/c so soon, but your GP can do blood tests to see if the HCG level is rising or falling , good luck xx
Daimond786
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular