please help

roxiiee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am 
Post subject: please help
I came on my period on the 25th of jan but in feb when i was due on i dint come on but on the 28th i bled for 1 day, i am feeling sick all the time but not actually been sick,i have gained alot of weight and sometimes i get headaches what seem to last for ages i have noticed that i keep needing the toilet more than often, well recently i have started to get really bad period pains but no period , i am pregnant or could this be something eles please help
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:29 am 
Post subject:
They could be syptoms of pregnancy hun but the only real way of knowing is to take a test. Good luck and i hope you get the result you want. x

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
roxiiee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi thank you for your reply . Will it be to early to test i am due on again around the 25th if i take a test will it show up or should i wait ? Thank you
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
If you have high enough hormone levels to feel sick they should be high enough to get a positive on a test, if the one day bleed in Feb wasn't a period then you'd be about 7 weeks by now so a test should work . If you're not pregnant you could have just had a cycle with no ovulation that can stop your period and make you have hormonal symptoms x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular