new and looking for some knowledge and advice x

lulunew
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm 
Post subject: new and looking for some knowledge and advice x
Hi everyone, new to this so just have a question , I am in my 2ww, I am due my period in 2days (wed the 9/01\13) the first day of my last period was the 12\12\12. I think I ovulated on the 24th or 25th of december according to my high temp.although my ov calculater said the 26th. I have taken a first response test this morning which was neg. The only 'symptoms' I have are twinges in my low stomach on the right side, dull stabbing aches in low stomach right side. Iv occasionaly had brief waves of feeling sick, headaches, However yesterday morning I discovered small white bumps like pimples all round my nipples that I haven't had before, a white discharge yesterday, a clear discharge today, which is unusual for me, and I have had bad diorreah for 24 hours-not sure if that's a sign! ALSO a friend said that I may of ruined my chances by having TOO much sex?! As I had sex just about every day the last 4 weeks,as apparently you build up too much mucus. don't know if this is true! So my Q to all you more experienced ladies is, have I still got a chance of being pregnant? Am I testing too early? I thought first response was able to tell you 6 days before and as I'm 2 days before I am a bit deflated by another negative result today. This is my first proper cycle after coming off the pill 3 months ago as I waited after intial bleed for a proper period so this was my first period. Any answers would be muxh appreciated. Thanks in advance Smile x
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ya welcome.

I see from another post that the wicked witch got you.

I am also TTC. hopefully we will fall at the same time and i will have someone to talk to. Very Happy

lulunew
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi emmie02, she sure did Sad a right witch that one! Sorry for late reply I haven't been on here in a while couldn't face it, I ended up convinced I was and convinced there was signs , I was peeing all the time though so that's strange. then I came on heavier than ever Sad however here I am about to go through the 2ww again, so having a different approach this time going to relax a bit more and not be so stressed! let it happen when it happens! That would be good if we did as a lor of my friends are either mums already, or further on in pregnancy. So how are you getting on?? How are things? Smile x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to say your friend is wrong Laughing you can have sex everyday if you want it won't harm your chances as long as your partner has a normal sperm count, it will mean there will be less sperm than if you did it every otherday or every 3 days as a man can only make so many a day, but they will all be fresher so more likely to have the energy to swim for the egg Laughing You won't build up too much mucus, your body is very good at getting rid of any bodily fluids you don't need as well as make more when you do need them Smile
The twinges and stabbing you had last month were probably ovary related, your ovaries are tucked in low down next to your hips and can twinge at any point in your cycle, even after ovulation in fact some women get more twinges then as the corpus luteum which grows after ov can get pretty big Shocked
Pretty much every symptom you can get in the 2ww incuding nausea ,headaches, sore boobs and stomach upsets and the runs can be explained by progesterone, which rises after ovand does some strange things to your body , it also rises in early pregnancy so it means there are no definate pregnancy signs that can't be normal 2ww signs Sad Laughing
Oh anf first response aren't as accurate as they'd like to tell you, in fact if you read the small print , when they say 6 days early they mean 10 DPO ( Question ) and about half of all women who are pregnant won't get a positive then anyway Confused
Being as relaxed as possible is great if you can do it , not always easy in the 2ww though Laughing Hopefully thisd is your last 2ww that you'll have to get through though , Good luck xx
bagdana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi Im New to this i haven't got a clue how to say it but um just gunna say it as it is! I came on my period 2 weeks last Thursday and this Wednesday just gone Im having a light pink period its been going on for about two days na and I've getting cramp lower to my stomach I've been needing the toilet lot and also Im getting tired lot Im scared just need someone to talk to as Im 26 and scared ? Can somebody help me?
vonny2426
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
ive been having loads of signs of pregnancy too, really sore boobs from ovulation with a light pink bleed. a week on ive been having cramps with a back ache near everyday, i have a 33 day cycle & still have a week to wait Sad i also have a light brown cm the last 2 days. weve been ttc for near a year & are getting tests done aswell.

im so not patient, im really hoping this could be the month, ive noticed more things than normal, but im also scared of a miscarriage again as ive had 2, this month just seems different to the others.

how long have you got to wait now before af?
lulunew
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, sounds like good signs then Smile was going to say that ovulation and pregnancy signs can be much the same as its similar hormones, but the fact you've had bleeding is good. I got a small amount of brown blood about 10 days after I ovulated, I then found out I was pregnant 4 days before my period was due with a first response test. It was only my 2nd month ttc so I was very lucky. I totally know how you feel about being scared of miscarrying, I am 9 weeks pregnant now and have been worried for what seems like forever, despite having 2 scans already and another one in a few days. Its natural to worry just try not to let it take over think as positivly as you can. Wish you both luck and hope it happens for you this time. I can't imagine how long a year feels for you, fingers crossed its your time now . Any questions don't be shy. Let us know how you get on Smile x
vonny2426
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:58 am 
Post subject: YAY!!
Took 2 tests yday, bother had a really faint line that didn't really show up till after 10 mins so I took a clearblue digi & got BFP!! So excited, only think I'm scared about is I still have that light brown cm, so waiting for the docs to open & I'll be making an app, see if I can get tests done! Excited but quite scared :s
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular