COULD I BE PREGNANT I!M SO WORRIED

Gabbi66
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:41 am 
Post subject: COULD I BE PREGNANT I!M SO WORRIED
Smile I really hope u ladies can give me some advice ASAP, I,m usually quite regular with a 28 day cycle and have been tryin to concieve now for a year. My last period was 24 th dec 2012, I had some spotting in Feb a couple of days before I should or would ve got my next period but nothin since and I,m due again on Friday but hoping/ praying I won't come on at all again which would make me 12 wks since last period. My htp and blood tests were negative last month so I don't see how I can be pregnant but I feel I am still. I was so ill in Jan and Feb and had all the pregnancy symptoms feeling very emotional and moods up and down, dizziness, nausea (esp when I drove my car huh ) and like period cramps plus this horrible bloated feeling, but my breasts were not sore. This has all subsided now but my stomach seems big and my waist bigger too, I,m constantly dehydrated and running to the loo more so at night/early hrs morning and I can feel a pressure making me want to wee again like now when I,ve just been, i have little energy as i,m sleeping a lot. Does this sound like I,m pregnant as I,m so confused and at the drs tomorrow but he may think I am mad but I feel pregnant has anyone else had similar experience?
Gabbi66
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:40 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant or not HELP !
Does no one reply on here Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Well you asked for similar experiences, maybe no one has had one Question
To be honest with a negative blood test I would say its highly unlikely that you could be pregnant , its not completely unheard of but its very rare to not get a positive on a blood test, the only times I've heard of it happening are with an ectopic pregnancy were the levels were very low, but as you'd be 12 weeks now that can be ruled out as you would have had problems with it by now Question
Trouble with pregnancy symptoms is they're caused by the same two hormones that govern the menstrual cycle each month, so an imbalance in them can feel very much the same as early pregnancy , the fact you've not had a period could mean you haven't been ovulating which could be down to a hormone imbalance, even being very stressed can delay ovulation for a time Question
If you miss another period (although once you miss one its then hard to say when the next one might show) then I'd test again and if its a negative I'd ask your doc for something to induce a period,then at least you can start again on a fresh cycle,if you're worried that you might be pregnant still then by now an ultrasound would show you if you are or not , it might be worth getting some cheap OPK's as well and testing once you have a period until you see a surge so you know when or if to expect an AF and to help check if you are ovulating , good luck xx
Gabbi66
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Ty very much for repling and giving me ur honest opinion, it's when reading all these things on google about negative test results and not finding out til later that their pregnant I became convinced lol plus my sister dint find out til she was 14 weeks as I know her hpt test were neg too. It must be rare for blood test to be wrong surely but with hearing they have been only made me think on still. Personally I think feb was just a light period but my sis was convinced it sounded more like implantation as it only lasted few hours . Oh well I guess I will have to face reality and start over but ty anyway. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
destiny21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm 
Post subject: Plz help
Hi I'm 21 and trying to get pregnant. My periods started on the 7th march and had sex twice when I was on my periods. I had finished my periods on the 13th and it's 15th today and having pinkish brown discharge on my knickers...? What does this mean...?? Am I pregnant....???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular