I'm new and just found out I am pregnant!

TannedLegJuliet
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 pm 
Post subject: I'm new and just found out I am pregnant!
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and just found out I was pregnant yesterday. This is my second child and I couldn't be any happier, but I do have a question. I was two weeks late for my February period and I tested, tested, tested until I started on February 7 (a lot of it was spotting then it went into full period). There were 42 days between periods. So the thought of being pregnant didn't even cross my mind after that. Now, I was supposed to start on March 12 and I didn't. I took a test March 13 (yesterday) and the results flew in as a positive. I took another test later last night and same result. My question is, how does the doctor determine when I conceived? Have I been pregnant all along since before last month or am I just 5 weeks along (going from the February 7 date)?

When I was pregnant with my son, I was 11 days late and it took a while for the result to come in and it was REALLY faint. With this one, I was only 1 day late and it was dark and there was no mistaking the result.

My son is 5 1/2 years old now so I have forgotten a lot of what pregnancy was like.

I appreciate your responses in advance!

Thank you,
Leah Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular