where does she stand?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:27 pm 
Post subject: where does she stand?
On monday i was out with my oh's nanna. we go to town every monday as both boys are in nursery so we go for breakfast etc. as we were walking down the high street we noticed a wagon parked half on the pavement half off making it really narrow to walk past ie 1 at a time. as we got to the wagon the lady driver folded her tail gate making us jump and my ohs nanna stopped to make a joke about how we almost had a baby.. a strong gust of wind has come as she started to walk past and blown the door shut on her, hitting my ohs nanna in the chest and face and knocking her on her back. she was dazed and had to be helped up and went to sit in the nearest shop... at the time my only concern was that she hadnt banged her head or her hip (shes had a hip replacement) and that she was ok in herself... so neither of us took any details about the wagon etc...

the lady claimed the door was fastened back and shouldnt have blown but the way she was parked on the curb caused a wind tunnel effect so that the wind was really strong past the wagon...

since then my ohs nanna has got 2 mega bruises on her elbows and a bad back and said she feels really stiff. my mil has been and got the company details from the shop the wagon was delivering to...

do you think she has a right to ring and complain? or would she be entitled to some compensation? the wagon door has left a big rust stain on her coat aswell so shes going to have to buy a new one...

sorry this post is so long haha xx
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
She definitely can complain and the company should compensate at the very least for the coat if not the injuries.
My oh is a painter and people complain to his company for the stupidest things and if they get even a tiny speck of paint on them they can claim it back off the company so she should go for it x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:06 pm 
Post subject:
i think her oh has rang up for her.. hes a bit more forceful than she is lol. ill ask her in the morning Smile x
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
I hope she gets something for her troubles cos that's a shame!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular