COUPLE questions...hope to get an answer

Ginger2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject: COUPLE questions...hope to get an answer
Ok so first question is do you absolutelty need your first withdraw bleed or can you get pregnant without having it and before your next period??

Next one ......is a bladder infection a sign of pregnancy or more common when pregnant???...Because i have a friend who has told me she had got them only when she was pregnant??

I hope to hear some answers from you all and thanks a bunch!!Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
You don't necessarily need the withdrawal bleed from the pill to happen before you ovulate, it depends on when you stop taking it, if its at the end of the pack you would normally get a bleed first but if its early in a pack you might not and could ovulate quite quickly after stopping taking it,literally within days as one of the effects of the combined pill is to suppress ovulation , especially with the POP as some women ovulate with that anyway even while taking it , with some forms of pill you're not considered "safe" from pregnancy if you just take it more than 3 hrs late , I've actually got pregnant 4 times while taking the pill Embarassed Laughing
For some women though it might take longer to get back in a normal cycle after stopping the pill , one of the best ways to tell if you are back to normal is to have a proper period as that shows you have ovulated , unfortunately that also means you missed your chance of getting pregnant as its ovulating and not conceiving that triggers a period .
The best thing to do is just try to BD every two to three days and then hopefully whenever you do first ovuialte you'll catch the egg Smile
Bladder infections can be common in pregnancy because your immune system is a bit lowered so all infections and minor illnesses are more common ,but they're also pretty common in women who are trying for a baby , its an unfortunate side effect of all the extra sex for some people , Good luck trying though x
Ginger2
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
wow thanks a lot you answered my questions!!gave me a lot to think about... Smile really informative!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular