Finally ben reffered

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
I've not tried anything MrsZargon but lots of the reversal Ladies have tried acupuncture and reflexology, the reflexology is the one that I've heard most linked to picking up on fertility issues (especially tubal ones Question ) and finally getting pregnant but it could be a coincidence Question
I was adamant I wasn't going to have another after number 5 , had a horrible pregnancy with the PP, hospitalised for 6 weeks , first section under general , bad bleeding during op, very anaemic, felt awful afterwards was definite I wasn't doing it ever again, then I met my OH and 2yrs in we decided to go for it and I got pregnant first month trying Shocked so it didn't affect me that time even though I was genuinely scared to death at the thought of having PP again or another section , but stress can have an effect on implantation as well as when you ov they've now discovered , so it could be possible Question The acupuncture and reflexology are supposed to be very relaxing though Smile There's also something called fertility massage which is supposed to help break down adhesions etc. I have dabbled a bit with that , just the self massage and at my cannulation my original blockage was gone, but I tried a loot of stuff, like castor oil packs, Chinese herbs , Serrapeptase (an enzyme that's supposed to break down scarring ) and had also had the decidual cast from the nORESTHISTERONE WHICH COULD HAVE "PULLED" THE PROXIMAL BLOCKAGE OUT WITH IT , the noresthisterone is high dose progesterone which also softens up and relaxes the tubes so that could have helped just by taking it Question So wouldn't want to speculate as to which if any could have actually got rid of the blockage as it could have been a coincidence and nothing to do with any of them Question x
Loz123
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, went for my ultrasound today, didn't know it was an internal one!!! 😖 Eww!! Anyway they said my overies look normal so bloods and scan all done, get a date on Monday to see consultant. Hope your all ok? Xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 am 
Post subject:
Yayy for everything being normal Very Happy they should have told you it was internal really, they tend to be when they're looking at the ovaries as they actually lie close to the outside of the vaginal walls rather than right up by the womb like in the pics you see Smile Hope you don't have to wait long to see the consultant Smile xx
nikki238
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Thats good news about your scan loz. They must do things a bit differently at your hospital. I had my consultation first and internal scan both on the same day. And then had to go and get my bloods done . Good luck. X
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, just waiting for appointment for con now. Yes Nikki this guy likes to have his own bloods and scan done before he sees you. Looking forward to seeing what he says. Have u heard anything yet? X
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi loz. No not heard anything yet. Should have had my hycosy done on march 13th, but was told they couldn't do it because I was at the wrong point in my cycle. Which I was really annoyed about as they know my cycle length and what cycle day I would have been on. So now ive got another date through for the middle of april, which again is in the middle of my fertile window. So will have to ring and rearrange that. Just want to get it done out of the way! As for results, stil don't know. They wont tell you anything over the phone so I e-mailed them last Wednesday.........still waiting for a reply. They really are rubbish. Just want some answers as im sure you understand. Mad xx
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
I know how u feel u just wanna know that everything is ok don't you. But then if everything is ok why haven't we conceived yet?? 😕 Especially with our firsts getting older the age gap gets bigger etc xx
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular