8 days to go...

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:37 pm 
Post subject: 8 days to go...
I'm being induced next Monday which is my due date they don't want me to go over as he has shorter bones than he should (below the 3rd centile) He's been below since 20 weeks hes also measuring small in weight. we've had such a stressful pregnancy and had an amnio done at 28 weeks to rule out downs and dwarfism as causes for his small bones both came back fine. i just cant wait to finally have him here after all the worries we've had.
so if all goes well i should have my little boy here next Monday if not next Wednesday at the latest Smile so excited!!!

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject: Re: 8 days to go...
XxxJaydensMummyxxX wrote:
I'm being induced next Monday which is my due date they don't want me to go over as he has shorter bones than he should (below the 3rd centile) He's been below since 20 weeks hes also measuring small in weight. we've had such a stressful pregnancy and had an amnio done at 28 weeks to rule out downs and dwarfism as causes for his small bones both came back fine. i just cant wait to finally have him here after all the worries we've had.
so if all goes well i should have my little boy here next Monday if not next Wednesday at the latest Smile so excited!!!

Good luck hunny hope it all goes well you#ll love him no matter what. Mind you don't bank on having baby by Wed, I was induced on my due date last time round and didnt end up having him until day 5 (after emergency section Laughing ) for some people quick some people slow.

Big hugs and hopefully day will go wuick for you.

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Aw good luck. My Poppy is a lttle un too... 9th on the prem chart and 0.4th on the main chart however she stopped growing inside and was given the label IUGR (in-utero growth retardation, or something like that).

Hopefully it is just a growth thing and he progressing normally when he finally comes!

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular