Silly question

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:47 pm 
Post subject: Silly question
After you have had a baby, and had two normal cycles, is it possible that you could have an out-of-whack cycle where it is late?

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
yep, technically you can have an out of cycle wierd one at any point. Only way to know is sit and wait and test.

Good luck for whatever you want Smile

Janey1983
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
You're describing exactly what happened to me, I was terrified! after chatting to other mums others had the same.
KathG
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
my periods were all over the place for ages after having LO, every time I thought they were starting to become regular again they would start begining irratic again. Think he was nine or ten months before back to "normal". Even now they are not the same as before - I dont get the cramps and back pain I used to get with AF. Think it can take a while for it to be completly normal again.

[/url]
lysianassa
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. My cycles have been regular since having Naia in December and now I'm a week late with no signs of it arriving. I had my hcg levels tested Friday and I get my results later today. Thing is, I didn't get a positive with Naia until a week overdue but was 12 days late when I got my positive with my ectopic baby so now I'm scared in case it's that. I can cope with another baby or having my cycles all over the place but I don't think I could handle two ectopic pregnancies

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
I did after Charlie.. Had 2 normal cycles and then was 2 weeks late in the January.. I actually had come to terms with being pregnant... ><

Jump to:  

Community

Popular