Clomid for Ovulation Problems

Loz123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject: Clomid for Ovulation Problems
Hi Ladies

Is the most common treatment for ovulation problems (when everything else is clear) Clomid? i am sceptical as to whether i want to go through all that but if the success rate is good then i know i should. My next appointment with con is October though to find out what treatment i'll be having x Confused
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Clomid tends to be the most common as long as it's not contraindicated in any way. It's not great but worth a shot to try and have a baby.
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 pm 
Post subject: Re: Clomid for Ovulation Problems
Loz123 wrote:
Hi Ladies

Is the most common treatment for ovulation problems (when everything else is clear) Clomid? i am sceptical as to whether i want to go through all that but if the success rate is good then i know i should. My next appointment with con is October though to find out what treatment i'll be having x Confused
hi am denise 3031 am taking clomid my first cycle was april 3rd when i went for blood wrk on my 21cycle days i was told i start ovulating 6.2 which i was happy to hear cause i was doing anything before then so i taking a shot at it cause i really want to have a baby again i start my next cycle of clomid tomorrow so i hope everything will wrk out for u
TTC1stbaby
Posted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:21 am 
Post subject:
Clomid does help some women ovulate. Some drs reccomend taking metformin while on clomid to help success rates.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular