Eating

Leesha1712
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 pm 
Post subject: Eating
Sad Whatever I can smell I cant eat and i'm soooo hungry. Things I used to love eating now make me sick. And I work in a cooked food shop it's awful Sad and my fiancée thinks I'm just been awkward. I feel gross!
EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
Are you pregnant?
When I was pregnant I found it hard to be around certain things but my OH just thought it was funny Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
It will pass, I promise xxx

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:21 am 
Post subject:
When I'm pregnant I go off tea which devastates me. With Shannah the sight of chicken on TV made me throw up. The KFC adverts were the worst but the weirdest thing was one of the only things I could eat were spicy chicken sandwiches lol

Leesha1712
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject:
Yeah, I'm 7 weeks so it shocked me to be feeling like this already, all I can eat is bland things like toast and its driving me mad ha ha. Luckily I haven't gone off tea so I can still have my naughty but daily fix of dunked bics at work, I have also found that I am so emotional. I spent at least an hour this morning crying for no apparent reason. My OH is constantly working and I know it's so he can provide everything he wants to but I feel really lonely by the time he gets in at 7 he is shattered and normally only manages to stay awake to eat his tea and get a bath and I recently moved away from my parents and I'm really starting to feel the distance between us now. I can only think that it's going to get worse.
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
The first sign of pregnancy I had was that I went off tea! Lol.. My sense of smell got stronger too.. I would smell olives and things in the garden.. Luckily I didnt go off food. Hope you find more things yo eat soon Wink and hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months Smile xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
My sense of smell is insane when I'm pregnant too. Congratulations Leesha.. hopefully the sickness will clear up soon. They say for most people it's after the first trimester but it's usually been longer for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular