confused am i pregnant

trice36
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject: confused am i pregnant
I had my last period January 13 2013. I had unprotected sex Jan 28 2013. Come February 12 2013 I started my" period" that last 2 days which my cycle is usually 5-7 days. Before this period I had no symptoms like I normally do. After the
2 day period my breast was sore for bout a week then my eating habits changed I didn't like my normal food I eat regularly. I became extremely fatigued, nausea was an major issue with some vomiting. It's now March as of the 12th/13th no period.I wiped on both mornings only saw pink. Put on pad first day nothing at all, second day brownish color. After that nothing, around 1:15pm March 15 I had extremely bad headache went to sleep when I woke up went to bathroom I was bleeding a little. It last threw the day. 2 in the morning I went to bathroom and it's heavy now but only when I wipe the pad is full enough to fill a panty liner. Its now the 17th and I'm still doing this. Someone please tell me what this could be. I'm CONFUSED I for got to mention I took 2 home pregnancy test one in the evening which was negative the other first thing in the morning had a dark line and a faint. SORRY FOR LONG POST
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
a second coloured line on a test even if its fainter than the control line means you are pregnant Smile In early pregnancy its common to get negatives at night and a positive in the morning as your urine is more concentrated then , some bleeding in early pregnancy is also very common , the only strange thing is that if last months strange period wasn't a period at all but implantation then you'd be around 9 weeks or so now so should really be getting quite strong results, of course you could have conceived after then , based on that you would be more like 5 weeks . It could be worth speaking to your doctor though about maybe getting blood hormone levels done to try and pin down when you got pregnant x
trice36
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy thank you for the reply. I'm going to schedule an Dr appointment to find out exactly what's going on. I'll update so you will know for sure. Wanted to inform you to the bleeding I had Saturday and half the day Sunday turned to the brownish stuff and has now stopped completely. Again thanks for the response Smile
trice36
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy thank you for the reply. I'm going to schedule an Dr appointment to find out exactly what's going on. I'll update so you will know for sure. Wanted to inform you to the bleeding I had Saturday and half the day Sunday turned to the brownish stuff and has now stopped completely. Again thanks for the response Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular