Ummmm

MrsJBrown
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am 
Post subject: Ummmm
I recently had a miscarriage, about two weeks ago. We've been actively trying now though. The past few days I've felt like I did right before I miscarried. I'm not sure if it could be that I am in fact again in that state so soon, or if I'm just not getting enough sleep? Any advice?!?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 am 
Post subject:
If you only miscarried about 2 weeks ago you'd only just be ovulating about now , or in the last couple of days maybe, once you ovulate if the egg is fertilised it takes between 5-12 days to implant and its not until after implantation that your body knows you are pregnant Question
So you wouldn't get any signs of pregnancy until a few days later at the earliest, so maybe a week to 2 weeks after ovulation , so anything you're feeling now is highly unlikely to be pregnancy related, sometimes it takes a while for the pregnancy hormones to drop though so you can still get positive tests for a short while after a m/c , Good luck xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular