Tesco tests???? updated with a pic!!!!

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:07 am 
Post subject: Tesco tests???? updated with a pic!!!!
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if any of u have had a false pos on a tesco hpt???? I did one yesterday 11dpo and got a faint faint line, so did a cb this am is a clear BFN Sad I'm so annoyed with my self for thinking that it was a pos.....ment to be due on today only have a short lp.... Doctor thinks I have PCOS as showing lots of classic signs got my bloods fri if af decides to show on time!!!!! Sorry just waffling now...., feel gutted and sad now!!!!!

Nic x

Last edited by minine1 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun. I never had a problem with tesco tests although the line was v faint until wsy after af was due. Is the line pink? Tesco tests do have evap lines. I got a pos with digi 10dpo but i know thst is early xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 am 
Post subject:
With one of the reversal Ladies she got a pos on a Tesco test while all the other tests were still saying BFN , turns out her bloods the next day were in the 800's so all the tests should have picked it up Question
The clearblue +/- and digi's are both only really meant for testing from the day AF is due, that's based on an average luteal phase of 14 days, so really 15 DPO .
So even though you'd normally be due today you're still only 12DPO so I wouldn't count yourself out yet
Some women also find their urine levels of HCG are highest in the afternoon or early evening rather than the morning just because of the way their body works so it could have been an early pos .Hope the witch stays away for you xx
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:43 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your replys ladies, yes it looks pink to me and the hubby too, even my mum said yea its got pink in it, as thats what i was worried about,

yes wen i took the test yest it was about 10am and had been to the loo a few times before this...... oh i didnt know that about the cb as i have never used them before, i have a few left over from wen i was doin te trial for them few months bak.....

i do think the witch will show as i just dont feel pg, boobs not sore this am where quiet sore last night, mega sign for me they stop hurting just before she arrives..... dont have any puing or streacing pains i ave had before just monday and tues night i ave had like the cramping and heavy ness u get before af comes??!!!!

oh well never mind Sad

nic xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Aww hun it can be such a evil rollercoaster. If i was you i would get a fr - i always found them to be the best xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Just been shopping and they didn't have any fr so will just try to hold out if I can, she will prob be here in no time anyways, I have to no by Friday as i have my cd3 bloods.... Might get dh to pop to tesco on his way home from work!!!

Nic xx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
awww hun, i really hope its good news for you Smile and just to let you know that with this pregnancy i got faint lines on Tesco tests for a few days before i got a pos on any other brand so fx its the same for you x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Aww really does give me a lil bit of hope lol.... So am now 13dpo and have not tested again, I felt rubbish alday yesterday so didnt won't to see a neg again only have cb ones in house.... I'm gonna see if ad arrives today but if not will go get a fr tomoz.....
Do evap lines dissapear??? I can still see the line on the test today?? The thickness has gone nw just a line but pink line has stAyed?? I have never had to squint or put it to the light to see it, I have never had an evap so I don't really know what they are like....

Nic xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am 
Post subject:
You have more will power than me! Smile can you post a pic? Evap lines dont have colour they are grey xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 am 
Post subject:
A true evap line won't have any colour in it, it would just look silvery normally and some only show when the test is wet and some only when they dry, if there's a pink line in the right place then it sounds like a positive, but I have had lines on tests that were coloured but turned out to not be a BFP Confused , they did always look wrong to me in some way though Question
The +/- clear blue used to be a pain for getting thin upright lines and some pink +/- ones are supposed to get them as well , they tend to say if its a narrow line its not a BFP, but I've also had lines on internet cheapies and even FRER's Rolling Eyes that were in the right place , but with the FRER's they didn't come right across the strip Question
It's looking good though that AF hasn't arrived Smile So hopefully when you do test again you'll get an obvious BFP Smile
If the witch does show you can still have the bloods , any day from cd1-5 is supposed to be ok for them , FX she doesn't though x
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:23 am 
Post subject:
i have loads of pics of the test haha, ones on the day ones from yesterday some zoomed in the lot Embarassed ... not obbessed or anything Embarassed ..... il try post a pic if i can remeber how to been ages since i posted a pic on here..

its only seem to have gone to a single line since last night really and i think it has pink in it, but have been questioning my self haha Wink

i was thinking about my bloods nat if i come on today or tomoz ill be fine as its booked for 10.50 tomoz, obvs if i do on weekend ill just ring up first thing monday and hope they can fit me in asap......

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 am 
Post subject:

hope this works
sorry they are big and bottom are blurry had to zoom in, pink or evap what do u think???

nic xx

hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
I've never had an evap line before so I haven't seen one but this looks like my tesco test when I was pg with my son. It looks like a positive to me.

Xx
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
That's exactly how my BFP looked on tesco tests. I would def test again and you should see a more solid line now. I would say congratulations are in order Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
That looks like a bfp to me, Id say congrats are in order Smile
Page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular