advice on second sweep

yummymummy1992
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject: advice on second sweep
Hi everyone, i had my first sweep monday evening and nothings worked and trust me iv tryed everything, im having my second sweep tomorrow as il be 41 weeks. Was just wondering if it worked for anyone and how long it took to go into labour, i know everyones different just want everyones opinions on it and what else they had to do to get things going.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:05 am 
Post subject:
The only time I did go over dates I did nothing at all really, except a long walk round the shops the day before I went into labour (at 40+12 ) and even that could have been a coincidence, I didn't have any sweeps as it wasn't policy then, in other pregnancies I tried allsorts towards the end and none of it worked Rolling Eyes Laughing
I don't think anything will work, sweeps included unless baby is ready anyway , but it can't hurt to try and give them a little nudge , good luck xx
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
I had a sweep. Lost my plug then 2 days later be arrived but oh did take me for a ride over some pot holes really fast which I'm sure did the trick as I got out the car my waters went

Jump to:  

Community

Popular