Positive pregnancy test or faulty line? Picture included

Starkamylisa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm 
Post subject: Positive pregnancy test or faulty line? Picture included
I done a test this morning, 1 of the early detection 1s. The lines came up before 10 minutes so I wasn't reading it after the time it says not to. I can see 2 lines but they look too close together. I have used these tests before when I was pregnant with my son and never seen them that close. Am I getting my hopes up in thinking this is a positive?

Sorry the picture is a bit blurry, hope you can make sense of it

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wfpu6s&s=6
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun. Thst does look odd - from experience the line is normally further down. Do you have anymore tests. I would another - good luck xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Yeah that line does look in a funny place, I've used those tests and sometimes had problems with the dye not clearing properly which is more what that looks like to me Question I'd do another test if you have one , good luck xx
PregnantBelizean
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Try doing it again. I used those same strips when I fond out I was pregnant, followed by a blood test which confirmed it. The test line should be a little further from the control line. When I missed my period and was suspecting pregnancy, I took 12 of these babies and they all came back positive with the test line appearing like 1cm from the control line. To ease your mind, I would advise you to do a blood test. That will confirm whether or not you're pregnant.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular