CBFM

kas123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 pm 
Post subject: CBFM
i have been having a break from TTC for the last two months and will start again next month. i have decided to use me CBFM again and am wondering about where is best to get the stick from. when i last bought them they where only £15-£17 now they are over £20 any ideas girls.
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:39 pm 
Post subject:
I have also used the cbfm this was my 5th month did a trail for cb for 3months and had some sticks left over for last 2 cycles, my friend (who's monitor I'm now using) said amazon is the best place and the cheapest???!!!??

Nic xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Mine just cost me £19.99 inc P&P from amazon, can't believe how much they've gone up Shocked the same seller had them for £13 when I first got mine , think it was home health but not 100% they were the cheapest on amazon anyway x
kas123
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
has anyone used masterdirect.co.uk they are 17.69 on there.
Jo3x
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Mine just cost me £19.99 inc P&P from amazon, can't believe how much they've gone up Shocked the same seller had them for £13 when I first got mine , think it was home health but not 100% they were the cheapest on amazon anyway x

Hello yes Kas i've only found amazon to be the cheapest, i know Nat the price of them now i was paying the same £13 i use to buy them from that home health to, i don't bother with them no more too expensive and haven't worked for me even when i've bd'd on the 'peak day' Sad Lots of love Jo xxxxxxxxxxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Not tried that site Kas , I'm a bit wary of ones I haven't heard of, are there any reviews for it Question It's a good price if they're reliable Smile xx

I know what you mean Jo,
I gave up on mine a good while back, although to be fair I have physical issues with my tube, but after having a stupid cycle last month and thinking I ov'd on cd 12 but then having a 34 day cycle so it looks like I ov'd on cd20 Shocked when I got just one day of ewcm which I put down to being 7/8 DPO at the time and no other signs, so I just wanted to know this month, and I do like the way the cbfm gives you the high days too Smile , which you don't get with the ordinary OPK's xx
I quite like my cbfm this morning cos I think I just got my peak, just got to wait for the machine to ask for the stick so I know for sure Wink Laughing
Has anyone else had to change the batteries or charge them while using the cbfm, cos I had to recharge mine the other day and it was asking for sticks in the morning and now its now asking until mid afternoon Rolling Eyes I didn't realise but its internal clock must stop if you take the batteries out Rolling Eyes
kas123
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Right have just bought 40 sticks for £34 will let you know what happens.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
Ohh that's not bad, hope you get lucky with them Smile , might have to get my next lot from there, if we don't decide to stop after this month x
kas123
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
just to let you know sticks have arrived. although could have been a few days ago have been ill so did not walk over the road to check our mail box till this morning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular