Am I Crazy???????

LoveMeNever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:03 am 
Post subject: Am I Crazy???????
Hi everyone. I'm very very confused right now and have been for awhile. my situation is this. I was due on the 14 of January but was stressed so I didn't receive my period until the 20th. It lasted about 4 days. On the 27th I had sex and I don't know what possessed me to but I took plan b the day after, about 13 or 14 hours later. I received a couple of side effects a week after taking the pill but they went away within a couple days even though I still ovulated... Turns out my pharmacist totally lied to me about the pill... It's just a big dose of birth control! Anyways, I had white discharge which was my sign of ovulation which happend around the 1st of February. So after all that, I started feeling strange. Weird aches down low but not painful, just annoying. To make a long story short, 5 days before my period was due I received some spotting. I knew something was up because I am NEVER early. Never. Not once. (Im usually a 30 day cycle or so BTW) the spotting had no cramps that I always get with my period, it wasnt even the same color or anything. It would come and go... It started Feb 14th and went until the 20th or so. I never received my actual period. I think I am pregnant. After my missed period, I have had a couple dizzy spells and a bunch of lightheadedness, backaches, weird feelings down low mostly on the left side, and last week I had a lot of clear discharge... More than I've ever had before and it lasted 8 days and then 2 more days with just more of a watery consistency. In the middle of that week, my breasts grew swollen... My nipples are not ones that ever point out... But they kinda do now! And I have blue veins all over my breasts and sometimes one going through my aerola. I just feel weird, not myself, and I feel pregnant. Here's the worst part: I've had a couple instances where I've almost vomited but didn't. Also, i cannot get a bfp for anything!!! I'm estimating I'm about 6 weeks along. My cousin didn't get a bfp until 4 months, and a few other people 8 weeks to 6 months. Not even a bfp on a blood test... I had one done when I thought I was 3.5 weeks and I was at a 1 or 2 and was told its not positive but you should be at 0 if you're not pregnant (and I am not on fertility drugs or anything other than singulair) I'm very worried something could be wrong or that its all in my head but I really think I'm pregnant. I need some advice... Idk what to do and I'm confused... Does it sound like I could be? My period for this month is due today but so far nothing, not even the cramps I get a day or right before my period... I feel like my period is gonna come but I've been feeling that even when I had all that discharge. Ovulation tests were all negative as well... My breasts are still swollen and this is so bizarre for me bc they never swell or anything... My appetites been so weird and I've been so tired... My nurse said even tho I took plan b in Jan, its out of my system by now so it can't be that... I'm going crazy here and I don't mean to... Help please?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 am 
Post subject:
Your normal HCG levels can be anything up to 5 even when you're not pregnant so a blood level of 1 or 2 means they did find the HCG but it was at non pregnant levels, so I'd say its safe to assume at that point you were not pregnant .
If you missed a period last month then that could have thrown this one out too, as you said all your ov tests have been negative then you may just have not ov'd . The morning after pill is a very big dose of a type of synthetic hormone , it can mess some womens cycle up , you might have had only spotting rather than a full period because it may have stopped your lining building up so there was nothing to lose Question
The white discharge isn't a sign you are ovulating , at ovulation cm will be clear , the white discharge comes back within 24 hrs or so , so can be a good indicator that you have ovulated, but it doesn't confirm it, last cycle I had clear cm for about 4 days then it went to white again so I thought I'd ov'd then, turns out |I didn't though as 8 days later I got the clear cm again and actually ov then Rolling Eyes so cm on its own isn't a clear enough sign to say for sure especially as it could have been caused by the plan B Question
The clear discharge you had last week sounds to me like ovulation as does the "weird" low down feelings on the left side , your boobs getting sore then is a classic ov sign as well for some women , you can easily miss the surge depending on how often you test ,nausea after ov is also a pretty common sign , I'd wait and see if you get a more normal period next week and if not test again.
It does sound very much like the Plan B caused you to just have spotting instead of a period last month and that you're probably due a period next week sometime ,you could be getting more ov signs than normal just because your body is producing more hormones to get things back to normal this cycle x
LoveMeNever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:46 pm 
Post subject: :)
Thank you so much for your reply! I thought it was the plan b as well so I called my nurse and she said my cycle should be back to normal by now but Idk... I've never had signs of ovulation before except just the discharge that's why I found all this stuff to be very weird. And that's strange about ovulation being clear and not white... Usually the white discharge is how I know I'm ovulating... It's always been white for me and lasted about 3 days or so whereas this clear stuff lasted 8 to 10 days. Idk. I'm clueless at this point. The nurse is having me do another blood test on Friday Question I'm really hoping to be pregnant but I'm really kicking myself for taking that stupid pill... Sad
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
A lot of women find they get a few days of white discharge that's noticeable just after ov , its the rise in oestrogen that makes the fertile cm though and that only happens as your body is gearing up for ov , that should look like raw egg white, clear and very stretchy , some women never see it externally though as it tends to stay up near the cervix unless they get more than usual, sounds like that's what happened to you last week , the amount can vary from month to month and so can the number of days you get it for before ov anything from one or two up to a week or more is normal .It might start of watery as well and just go like egg white for the last day or so Question
If you want to get pregnant then when you're having the egg white type cm is the best time, as that means ovulation will happen at any moment and it also protects and helps the sperm, if you wait for the white cm then you could be missing ov time every month .
A lot of women don't have clear signs of ov, but sometimes they're just so subtle that they're easy to miss , I never picked up on my signs until I was TTC and even now I still get it wrong sometimes last last month because I got signs that weren't my ordinary ones Rolling Eyes Laughing
You probably just got the extra signs as a knock on effect from the Plan B .
The Plan B will be out of your system by now but anything that interrupts your normal hormone levels can have a knock on effect the following cycle, some women are more sensitive than others to any disruptions .
You could find once this cycle is over then things go back to normal for you if you're not already pregnant Smile x
LoveMeNever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for your advice! I never thought one tiny pill could do all this! Still no signs of my period and I'm really hoping that if I'm indeed not pregnant then maybe it is just the plan b pill and not a cyst or anything like that. Guess we'll see on Friday! At this point though I really really want to get that bfp but Idk... I'm afraid it is just that Icky pill playing tricks on me Crying or Very sad buuuuuut I was thinking about this new diet I heard about... It's Hcg + raspberry ketones diet drops. I've heard its really good. Would it be safe for me to take those?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Not if you're pregnant, as your body naturally makes HCG during pregnancy and it could interfere with that, I thought for HCG to be effect from a diet point of view it had to be injected Question
I tried the raspberry ketones about 5 weeks ago and put 4lbs on in the first two weeks Shocked Mad and got really bloated, it took me another 2 weeks to get back to the weight I was before starting Rolling Eyes so now I'm back to sensible eating and exercise (trying to lose weight the boring way Rolling Eyes Laughing )
Good luck for Friday x
LoveMeNever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my Shocked Laughing that's not good! Well, I called the manufacturer and the drops I bought has no real hcg in it at all! Confused
That was upsetting. $30 for fake drops Rolling Eyes actually, there is a place in Idaho I believe who has a license to sell the real hcg drops bc its apparently illegal to sell real hcg without a rx or something unless you have a license to or something like that. Turns out the drops I had before that expired in Feb of this year had the real hcg in it and I was told I could take those bc they were only a month out. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do on that...
Ooo good luck with the diet and excersising! Thumb up
Thank Smile I'm hoping that this test will be positive bc I don't want to continue feeling like I'm crazy! Very Happy buuuuuuut we'll see Smile I will let you know
LoveMeNever
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:44 am 
Post subject: results
Well, I told ya I would let you know what happend lol. It turns out I am not crazy! That I am or was pregnant... I think that says it all... Sad the nurse said plan b messed up the lining of my uterus and the egg didn't implant properly, hence the low hcg levels and she said it would end in a miscarriage and sure enough, I've been passing huge blood clots and bleeding heavily and dark red with cramps. Crying or Very sad but... I guess its meant to be. Next time though, when I am truely ready for a baby, I am so not taking plan b Smile but thank you so so so much for your advice and everything. I really appreciate it. How's the diet going?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
I'm sorry to hear that xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular