Am I pregnant?

amethyst89
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant?
i had a miscarriage on February 2nd and i still havent gotten my period. i did have unprotected sex weeks after the procedure. for the past week or two, ive been getting constant headaches, fatigue, cramping, itchy and tingly nipples, as well as bumps on my areola and visible veins. i took a HPT a week ago and it was negative. am i pregnant?
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
It took me 2 months before my period came back after my miscarriage but I did have a surgical procedure. Only way to know is test x
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
did you have any of the symptoms im having?
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
All but itchy nipples. Itchy sore nipples for me is the first sign of pregnancy. I have never had that for a symptom if at is on its way. Some people do.

Take a digi test. Let us know how you get on. It's such a hard and emotional time for you and if you use this forum you should get lots of help and advice x
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:59 am 
Post subject:
I'd test again Smile , because the way the cycle works is that you ov then if you don't conceive you get AF ,rather than you get AF then ov, so it means you can get pregnant after a m/c or giving birth etc. without having a proper period first ,and you can ov as little as 10-14 days later after an m/c or weeks and weeks later so maybe it was just too soon for the test last time , Good luck if you test again xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular