All day nausea

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject: All day nausea
Hi ladies, anyone else really suffering with sickness? I'm not being sick but just feel it all day, worse when I eat especially in the evenings, I really look forward to my dinner then take one mouthful and I feel like being sick. I'm wearing sea bands.

Any tips advice?
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
sorry not much advise but i had the same think this time around.

I found those sea sickness bands worked for a bit but then got too painful (not sure if i had the on right )

Thankfully it has passed now and its just smells that make me gag. Minced beef is the worst, hubby made spag bol last night and the smell was horrid and i couldnt eat it. Theres leftovers in the fridge and i cant open the door without gagging (and its covered up)

It will pass soon.

I found sucking boiled sweets helped, i had some nice fruit ones (yorkshire mixture) also lemonade (especialy the trad type thats sour)

also are you able to have a nap in the day? I found i felt much worse if i didnt have one.

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Oh forgot lemonade! that helped me last when I was carrying Harry.

As for a nap, would love one but with a 3 & 3/4 old boy that is impossible lol
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
this last time I found drinking water really helped haviong sips even if I didn't feel thirsty, keeping hydrated and not empty (food was a struggle).

xx

rara1301
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Have pretty much the same thing!!! I've just bought some sea bands and am sipping original lucozade as that seems ok and crusty white bread. I managed a nap yesterday as oh at home and did feel better but also have the same having a 3year old at home! I've gone off meat already too! x
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Me to! I cant bare the thought of processed food! Only thing I fancied tonight was a jacket potato, and im eating that cold, disliking any hot food. Im actually loosing weight as well

Jump to:  

Community

Popular