scared!!

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:15 am 
Post subject: scared!!
I dont know if any remembers my post a few weeks ago about me and hubby doing the deed and then i ovulatd the next day when i thought i had already ov'd.....well looks like it worked!!

Got my bfp yesterday with a tesco test and again today with a digi!!
My son is only 15 weeks! And i am nearly 4 weeks pg.

Scared is not the word. Not been taking my vits or even really eating properly and been having the odd drink and ciggarete!!

Does anyone else have children this close together xx

Jennifer256
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:21 am 
Post subject:
I was the same, archie was 8 months and still in and out of hospital, more weeks in than out and did it once and got caught!!! Best thing that ever happened! Although a shock and bloody hard work love it! Good luck and relax xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Ooops Laughing I don't personally my smallest gap was 15 months, but I have friends who do, I have one who had twins almost a year to the day after having her first baby , and my daughter who's 20 has just found out she's pregnant again after having her little girl in October, she's due when her little girl will be 13 months old, I know she was terrified when she found out, but you do cope , in some respects there are good points to a small gap, like the children being at similar stages and being close, the older one will still probably have naps so you can get some rest too , you're still in baby mode and still have all the baby stuff from your first one so its less of a disruption than with a big gap .
I wouldn't worry about the vits and diet etc. they put folic acid in bread and cereals now so its unlikely you'd be low on that and lots of people do things before they know they're pregnant and their babies are fine Smile
Congratulations xx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. We dont have any family.close.by for.support as ww live away. I.have been fine this time but cant imagine having two in nappys and travis not really understanding whats going on.

Are your two close? Xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
My mum's had 2 13 months apart.. And my 2 are 16 months apart.. I think i found it easier than I have thistime.. I wad still in a set routine and nappies etc and baby fit into the routine I already had with Charlie.. And now most of the time they are like best friends..

I think once your used to the idea you might feel a bit better Wink congratulations and hope you have a h&h 9 months xx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
I know someone who conceived her second when her first was only 4 months old. She copes great with them both I just think the main thing was trying to look after the baby whilst pregnant.

Try not to worry I'm sure everything will work out just fine.
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:51 am 
Post subject:
wow congrats hun, i havent got a small gap with mine but i do know few people wo have and tey said the prefer it as like nat said ur not out of baby mode yet!!!
what has hubby said??

nic xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls. I just need to get used to the idea!

Even though i got 1-2 on a digi my first response and tesco test is lighter than yesterday so not looking great xx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
can't help you with the age gap thing hun (my 4 range from 2 to 14!) but just wanted to say congrats and I hope this is another sticky one for you xxx

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
I cant help either as kayne will be over 2 when this ones due but congrats hun you will cope just fine im sure, a friend of mine has a baby 19months old then another thats 8 months old and is due her third in 4 months time. Xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
OMG, congrats Erin! I've got a friend who's got two 364 days apart. It looks hard work to me, but she never complains. As the others have said, there are some real advantages of having them so close together.
Hope everything goes well

xx

Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
firstly congratulations! Smile

my older two are only 12months apart and while it's probably not the same as my daughter is disabled so not a typical child, they totally adore each other and although it can be hard work it's actually good fun most of the time...the best bit of advice i can give it sync their routines, it makes life so much easier

my youngest and this one will only be 14months apart and i'm actually scared this time! lol

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls so much. I actually got quite excited but it really is not looking good! My tesco and fr are not getting darker over the last 3 days and i am 14dpo. The lines are all faint and no change at all. I thought a chemical wS ruled out because i got a pos on a digi but obviously not. I will try to post pics later if i can xx

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls so much. I actually got quite excited but it really is not looking good! My tesco and fr are not getting darker over the last 3 days and i am 14dpo. The lines are all faint and no change at all. I thought a chemical wS ruled out because i got a pos on a digi but obviously not. I will try to post pics later if i can xx

MummyFlint
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:03 am 
Post subject:
mine r 13 months aprt. i found out when my eldest was 4 months old. it was a difficult time but now we entering toddler stage its very rewarding.
it also can be very hard on ure body has ure pelvis is stil recovering from last pregnancy (say it takes a yr to recover from each pregnancy) so expect alot more discomfort.
but its lovely wen they both play together. at 1 & 2, i absolutely love it!

and dnt wrry bout vitimans n wht not, whts important is wht u do nw u now. rest loads, drink fluids lots AND take ure vitamins x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular