November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
yeah mrs s i thought baby was pushing 'up' as well but after being put on monitors last week i realised they are braxton hicks, only had one that has actually hurt, mostly uncomfortable but bodys way of preparing isn't it.

are you all on maternity leave yet? i'm on day 5 and bored already.. watching one born again despite having seen them all - really hope i'm not as bad as some of these women Sad.

37 weeks today and keep waking up hoping today will be the day but also having a sneaky suspicion she's gonna keep us waiting - i'm hoping she doesnt come during the three days my oh is three hours away training for a new job (well if he is successful lol).
i've loved being pregnant but i am so ready to meet her Sad xxxxx
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 am 
Post subject:
I don't work so Im already at home every day (o/h works) , 19 days to go and it just feels like its going to last forever. I cannot imagine at all her ever being here, seeing what she looks like, having normal feet lol. Really hope consultant gives us some idea of dates.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies, just a quick update on me..... had scan, baby is great and weighs almost 6 lb!! Shocked was abit surprised! secondly saw the consultant and i have an induction date of november 6th!!!! eeeeeeeeek! so pleased. hes inducing me due to my breathlessness. He wants to see me in 2 weeks time and if he isnt happy he will induce me then, otherwise im all booked for the 6th (and cant wait) he was on about this week but said i would prob need a c-section so wants to wait till im full term at 37 weeks. Came out feeling relieved!
hope everyone else is well? xx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am 
Post subject:
i'm with you claire. i can't imagine it and yeah, feels like i'll never meet her!
mrs s how does it make you feel knowing exactly when you're going to meet your baby?! i wish i knew lol xxxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:53 am 
Post subject:
I feel slightly jealous you have an end date mrs s lol :/

Got a tour of the maternity ward tomorrow morning, thatll be weird going round that knowing we will soon be there. Have noticed myself wanting to clean more whether thats a conscious thing Im doing in the vain hope itll mean going into labour happens sooner I dont know lol.

How active are your babies at the mo? This little lady is still as active as ever, have noticed I can feel body parts more definately feeling her feet up near my ribs and I get kicked if I dare lay my hands on my bump for to long lol like she is telling me to move out of her way. Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
im feeling more calm knowing i have a date and count down to aim for Smile Smile im going for a walk round my ward end of october..... we all havent got long to go, i have heard people with more fluid normally come early (my step sister was 10days early) so hopefully you wont have to wait long claire! im looking forward to us all having our bundles! Smile xx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:05 pm 
Post subject:
so do i haha!

i've not been for a tour although was on maternity ward last week so i kinda have seen it.. baby still v active - despite having a lazy 3/4 days last week hence the hosp visit, back to normal this week.

bump hasn't dropped yet - has anyone elses? i think when that happens then i might feel like labour's on its way.. i feel like it's never ending haha!

Laughing thats funny claire.. my little one likes to stick elbow/hands out where my belly button is haha.. xxx
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think my bump has dropped but my mum said it is low, I have no idea Question Really feel in limbo now, theres nothing more to do except analyze every ache and pain and wish it was labour lol (well thats what I do any way)
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
that's good?

haha i do too! been getting a few cramps and backache and praying this is it but nope haha she wants to stay put xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 am 
Post subject:
...I don't have much to say - except 'aaaahhhhh...it's getting soooo close'!!!!! eeek (yea - I'm a bit excited today)!

Ahem,....so, does anyone have an inkling that they may slip into the October mummy camp??
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
eek i know! so close but yet it feels so far away too haha..
nah i don't think i'll be an october mummy - not unless baby isn't growing properly or at all when we go for our scan on thursday then perhaps i might be induced and creep into october, but nope, i think she'll be naughty and be a typical first baby and come late haha.. what do you think?

i've just started drinking raspberry leaf tea in the hope it helps me have a shorter labour which is what i've read anyway! anybody got any experiences with this?

guys i'm so bored on mat leave already! xx
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
im also drinking rasberry leaf tea Smile will do anything to help, might take EPOnow too to help soften cervix (i may respond better then) xx
Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Ive been taking raspberry leaf tea capsules as I just know I wont like the tea Im to fussy with stuff like that lol. I started off at 1 a day and have built up to 3 capsules (400mg per tab)a day now. Feel like my feet wont take much more they really do hurt where theyre so big. Really hoping I dont make it to November but I can see little lady being awkward. The end seems so near yet so far.
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 am 
Post subject:
fingers crossed it works for us all then!
i'm pretty fussy usually so was quite suprised that i actually kind of like the taste of the tea.

these last few weeks sure are dragging.
although i have absolutely zero energy, i may go for a walk today or at the very least do some laps of the stairs at home Laughing

hurry up bumps, we're ready now! xx
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:37 am 
Post subject:
I made o/h take us out yesterday afternoon even though it was just to pc world just so I would be on the move and walking about. Laughing
Ooo forgot to say had a ward tour and it made things seem very real, didnt get to see any delivery rooms as they were really busy and full up. Had a look in the low risk birth unit which looked so homely and comfy , just a shame Im not eligible to go in there because of my previous section. Roll on tomorrow seeing consultant and have midwife. Really need to prepare myself that they may say Im fine to go 12 days over, at the moment I am keeping myself goig just with the thought that there is 15 days till due date.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 13 of 24

Jump to:  

Community

Popular