November 2013

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject:
I think as they get to the end Nicole they just run out of room to do much, I feel this little (or maybe not so little lol) making full body movements rather than kicks now. Almost feels like she is shuffling about for space, I keep saying to my bump just come out then youll have all the space you need! lol. Went for a wander around a retail park yesterday that had a mothercare, toysrus etc.... mothercare have some gorgeous my first christmas clothes etc. I felt so sore and achy by the time we drove home but alas didnt kick start anything Sad
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
good morning ladies. how are we all?

little one still in her funny position Sad stuck out on bottom right with something in my ribs i'm guessing feet but haven't been able to lie on my left due to it.
she had a good wriggle when i went to bed, and this morning too so was reassured Smile.
i used the bathroom 11 times last night! 11!

i had a gander in mothercare last week, their christmas stuff is so sweet!
oh that's rubbish.
baby obviously very comfy and snug in there haha.
i know - if only they understood lol Laughing.

hoping this week will be it for us.
youre due tomorrow! yikes! got my fingers crossed for you Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies, ive baked my 2nd cake (from scratch) 2nd day running lol oh how times have changed, made a cottage pie and now my bloody back is killing me!!!!! :/ .... nearly there girls, 2 weeks tops!! Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Id love to bake cakes but the kitchen in our flat is so tiny it really doesnt inspire or have the space.

Im soooooooo bored of waiting and sooooo ready for this to be over and to meet her yet at the same time absolutely shi**ing myself about giving birth, its such an odd feeling any one else feeling the same mixture of emotions. Got zero signs of anything happening and I have my doubts theyll be able to do a sweep again tomorrow so Im trying to get my head around the 2 weeks thing. Would be nice to at least get a date tomorrow. x
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
I would love to bake cakes too!! - however I'd end up eating half the mixture and wouldn't be able to leave the cakes alone too so it's probably best to stay well clear!

I have the same weird mix of feelings too - really, really, really fed up of waiting now, bored, very much lacking in energy, sore and stiff all over, excited about meeting her, looking forward to cuddles, scared sh*tless about labour, worried about being able to breastfeed and coping generally with being a mum!
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
i can't even cook let alone bake!

i've had the joys of a leaky boob today! Embarassed

i've not got to the nervous part yet i'm just so fed up tired uncomfy and ready to meet her!
yeah, two weeks tops but a date would definitely be nice!

fingers crossed for the sweep.
hopefully they'll offer me one on thursday @ hospital, providing i haven't had her which i don't think i will as i've had no signs either Sad wishing every cramp would be it! xxxxxx
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
ive had leaky boobs since 32 weeks Shocked i reckon its a sign your bodys nearly ready... oooooh how exciting!! my feet are that swollen i can feel the water moving and shaking when i walk around :/.... on a positive note.. ive managed to go to the loo twice today- easily, im so happy lol Very Happy

ready for it to be over, im not really worried too much im just worried the baby actually gets out ok without any complications, im worried baby might get stuck Crying or Very sad lets hope its not too tramatic xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully!

is it wednesday your induction?
don't worry Smile both you and baby will be just fine!
how are you feeling about it otherwise?
xxxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
yep tomorrow is my induction (if theres a bed), im feeling ready, but as it comes nearer more nervous about the pain and how i'll cope :/
How ru feeling about it?
i know women do it all the time, but just hoping it doesnt take days!!! (which ive been told it might as its my first :/)....
only time will tell x
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
happy due date, claire!

oh i'm excited for you louise.
don't worry about it.
just go with your body, it knows what to do.
pain is never enjoyable but you'll have a beautiful baby at the end of it!
lol well fingers crossed it doesnt take that long for you!!
be sure to update us when you have the time Smile
wish you all the luck in the world, you'll be great i'm sure Smile) xx
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Nicole , Wish I could say something was happening but nope I feel the same as I have every single other day lol. Just shaved all my legs and stuff in prep for the sweep, god its such a mission!! Trying to prepare myself for all possibilities today - they might not be able to do a sweep again, I may end up seeing a different consultant yet again who doesnt give me a sweep. I think I just think to much lol.
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:31 am 
Post subject:
haha shaving most definitely is a mission!

well that would suck but hopefully you do get your sweep and hopefully it works!
definitely. i guess they come when they want and all that.
due tomorrow and no signs either xxxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
yes happy due date claire.... have u managed to have your sweep?
I think im losing bits of my plug as getting alot of discharge.... also, ive never had so many ppl txt/call today about baby etc even my MIL rang (really shocked!!!!)- she nevers calls and wasnt speaking to us 6 months ago! anyway..... im shaving my legs in morning, had bikini wax last week .. i have a horrible feeling they wont have a bed :/

my stretch marks are looking so bad today and i already have 'looser' skin at the bottom of my bump (so untoned) i suppose thats what happens when u put on 4 stone!!!! lol ooops Embarassed

Louise xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
sounds promising!

i just keep peeing myself Neutral then i think is that my waters? or my plug? nope just crappy muscles and baby jumping on my bladder!

she's being very quiet today.
and i've been feeling pretty sick too Sad

been out to get my nails done today.
about to have a bath. feel better for some pampering Smile
wish i was brave enough for waxing louise!

had a spicy curry last night and we're on spicy chicken this evening too.. if only these things actually worked xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

Back from clinic which was running an hour late Rolling Eyes as I suspected he couldnt manage a sweep as cervix is still to high. My god he tried though started getting pretty uncomfortable at one point.

Good news is theyve booked me an induction for 15th , because of my previous section theyll go straight to breaking waters and give that few hours. If nothing has happened by then then Im booked in for a c section the same day. Nice to have at least an end in sight now. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 18 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular