November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
wow.
haven't felt movement myself no, first baby so don't think i'll feel for a while.. yeah but i'm sure its possible!
oh gosh i am not googling anything ever again worried myself sick first 11/12 weeks, i've literally just started to relax and actually begin to get excited! xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, how are we all? I'm 13 weeks today not feeling any kind of movement yet and still no bump Sad boo I'm willing one to be there lol I have a swollen stomach but not much at all, no point in investing in maternity clothes yet as they swamp me so I'm living in elasticated bottoms. Symptom wise I feel normal again now , just tiredness in the evenings and stretching pains. I am still finding it difficult to accept that I'm actually pregnant its a really odd feeling I don't think it would make sense to a lot of people, I think because we tried for 5 yrs had losses and fertility treatment I have a self preservation thing going on so I don't get hurt. Every few days I have a wobble and have to get the doppler out, on Sunday when I listened heartbeat was much louder and I'm sure baby was kicking doppler as there was weird sounds that normally only happen when you're moving the probe yet I was keeping it still. x
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
HI Nutty
this is absolutely wonderful news. You deserve this and endured so much pain and suffering the past 5 years. You need a medal!!
i wish you a wonderful, happy and enriching 9 months and i hope that this baby will bring you much joy and happiness.
God blessxx
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

How are we all doing?

I seem to be going backwards! Had our scan yesterday and little nugget is measuring a bit earlier so have been put back to dd 19th nov and now I'm 11+1 but it was all fab. Saw little arms and legs kicking around, a lovely little spine and lots of wriggling! Even got to hear the heartbeat, the doc said it was a healthy baby Very Happy

We're having a rescan next week so they can do the Nuchal fold measurement etc but we're over the moon and we have one extremely happy big sister to be who came with us Very Happy

Am keeping off other sites, be positive and enjoy your pregnancy, it goes so quickly and they grow up even quicker! We've just done nursery applications and this time next year it'll be school Surprised

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all well?

Im 12 weeks tomorrow, feeling apprehensive about the scan as now worrying about nuchal result as I'm 35, scan is on Thursday at 9am then I will be going straight into work, depending on the results.

I have no energy at all, all i want to do is sit around and do nowt. Then when I go to bed I cant sleep and wake around 2 and clock watch until 5, I think its because im so paranoid about MC,you must all think im a nut case but im not not i promise you! lol. Im not usually this paranoid.

I got offered a promotion, managers position on Monday at work. But it would mean going full time. My boss was rather shocked when I said no. She will be even more shocked when I show her the scan pic next week!

Rolling Eyes
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
hello ladies!

sarah, fantastic to hear about your scan! let us know your results?
same donzy, good luck for thursday, everythin will be fine! let us know.

no movement but definite bump, i keep saying 'bloat' cos i just don't feel like it's a bump yet haha but as was pointed out at the dinner table yesterday, this is 'a definite pregnant belly. not the podgey one you get, this is nice and round'. my midwife did say i would have a nice neat bump! hope so.

still nausea here and there and have thrown up a couple times in the last week once due to sheer hunger and last night, i think i ate something that baby didn't like eg gravy. i have the same problem with mince!

got our results from the scan, low risk of downs, a 1 in 100,000 chance which we are really pleased with!
have started buying little bits and bobs, so exciting, now i just wanna meet him or her haha!

hope you are all well. keep us updated xxxxxxx
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
Great news about the downs result! and so exciting buying little tiny things.

I went for a walk this morning on my own to the local next and was looking at the little girl bits. Not that i know obviously but just couldnt help looking. SOme of there dresses are so cute but my god they are bloomin expensive. Ebay will be my bezzie mate for a while I think if i have a girl Laughing
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, Im 14 weeks today Very Happy Going to phone the doctors today to book up my 16 week check as knowing our surgery itll be fully booked for weeks. Great news about your results nds funnily ours is low risk 1 in 100,000 as well, very pleased with that.
Still no bump going on for me, my stomach has definately grown a bit but nothing significant at all and it varies in size depending on the time on day. I really thought Id be bigger right now considering this is my 2nd (although he is 12 lol) Im at a very awkward stage with clothes right now, my jeans are now to tight but maernity stuff is still to big. Come on bump! lol
Havent even considered buying anything yet, wont get anything until Im past 20 weeks. x
Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Had our extra scan today and everything was fine. It was however the longest scan appointment ever!!! We went in at about 3.15 and we finally got out at twenty past four so then had to run for the blood test! Waiting for the 20 week scan date now as we're going in holiday we have to have it done by the time we fly!

Tilly loved the scan and the doc printer her off a special photo just for her and they didn't charge us either!!!!

They said they were happy with the measurements, see the nose etc so fingers crossed the probability is nice and low, apparently 2-3 week wait here. It was amazing how
Much little nugget has grown in a week. Pretty sure I'm getting the odd flutter now and I'm really starting to show so least on holiday I won't look fat and hopefully I'll have a nice bump. I've put on 2/3 pounds now which I'm quite impressed with!! Still feeling sick too but hopefully it'll start to ease off soon. Am officially due 19th nov 😄

Love to all xx

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Had scan this morning. All is good with the baby just got to wait for the downs blood test result.

ANyone else's other half being a [*CENSORED*] at the moment? Mine is feeling proper sorry for himself, like having a sulky 13 year old in the house just because i want to come to bed early?!

Sorry ladies, rant over lol
Posted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
14 weeks today! Told my dad over the weekend, he cried bless him. My other half told his parents this morning, MIL really happy, FIL never said a word, OH could read his mind though and reckons he was thinking 'Just when Harry was going to school, no more baby sitting for a while and now thats put the cybosh on that one!'

Got my downs results back.

1 in 1833 chance so low risk

Thank goodness Smile
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how is everyone??
Im 15 weeks now, have booked my 16 week appointment for 28th May as we go away next week when I turn 16 weeks. Feeling okay in general, tiredness is still there and boob tenderness varies day to day. Still getting lots of mild aches and pains where I must be growing although Im still waiting for a bump. Time still going so slow.
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Feeling positive at the mo, for a change lol!

Had to write my annual leave on the calendar at work and thought my god onl 4 months left at work really, that does not seem like very long. Scary!
Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
may i join! had my 12 week scan today and im 12+5 edd 27/11/2013 Smile Smile yay! all is well! Smile Smile
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations mrs S!

great news about the downs ladies!
put on my 'skinny' pair of jeans on saturday evening, why i do not know, as i could not fasten them haha! had the rubber band trick at the ready. bye bye size 6 Sad.

definite bump although i actually feel like it's smaller now? oh says its not, maybe just my perception!

20 week scan on 20th june, v excited!
xxx
Page 4 of 24

Jump to:  

Community

Popular