November 2013

Amymel86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject: November 2013
Anyone else with me?

I am currently 6wks 5days, I have suffered 3 MCs in the past 15 months so I'm really hoping that this one is a sticky bean!!!

Fingers crossed, if all goes well, I will be due 10th November
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Amy , Im due 7th November I will join here eventually (fingers crossed) but for now I just dont feel confident enough. After over 5 yrs trying 2 miscarriages, a ruptured ectopic and 3 rounds of fertility treatment I just am not confident enough yet to let it sink in/enjoy it. Im to scared something will go wrong. x
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nutty

Sorry to hear if your losses and struggles. I'm also not confident at the moment and feeling very down at the moment as my due date from my last miscarried pregnancy is just around the corner.

Fingers crossed for the both of us.
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls,

Kept wanting to post a nov 2013 but nervous too!

I'm so sorry for both your losses, here's hoping we've had a good sprinkling of sticky baby dust this time!! I had a m/c with my 1st pregnancy at 9 weeks, just want to get past that to start with - sounds daft but as [*@!#%*] as I feel the more the better!

Ooh Amy, think I'll be due 11th nov Smile

We have a beautiful little girl, Tilly who was 3 in jan and hopefully she'll be a fab big sister! I'm just staying positive at the mo and the fact I look ridiculously located helps - I can't fit jeans on anymore

Embarassed

Here's hoping we've got sticky ones, Sarah xx
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I will be due on Nov 16th fingers crossed alls well.

I to had a miscarriage last October at 11 weeks, had to have surgery and was a horrid time. I have a 3 & 3/4 old little boy called Harry so I'm blessed with one already.

SOunds like we all have more than just pregnancy in common?

Nice to see you all in here as I was starting to feel lonely Smile
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi donzy,

Scary isn't it ๐Ÿ˜ฅhere's to some sticky beans and hopefully we're not all freaking out by the time we get to scan time!

I've had to tell work already as I'm so completely worn out and nausea is not a good look when serving food!! Thankfully it's only part time and the rest of the time I can go at my own pace!

Hope everyone is ok xx
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya rara1301

I get panicky at the slightest bit of damp down below and think i'm bleeding. Dont think I will stop worrying until the end of the pregnancy.

Im worried because I have the same symptoms like all day nausea and tiredness that it is the same sex as the one I lost, as when I was pregnant with Harry i had no symptoms at all. Really enjoyed my pregnancy. They say that some women cant carry certain sex babies or am I just imagining things and letting my mind work overdrive?

I have got a right bloat at the moment as well, really sore boobs

Right im stopping the moaning now Rolling Eyes
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
I'm totally the same and just so nervous when I go to the loo! I'm not even picking up my little girl properly and that's killing me but she is a little lump ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's mad how everything is a little milestone - got my booking appt mon 8th the hopefully just 3 weeks to the scan!

I was the total opposite, had no real symptoms when I had my m/c and with Tilly I had the lot so every day when I feel [*@!#%*] I'm thankful! Let's both be positive, i made some fab friends last time round on here knowing they were the same was such a huge support and we still talk lots now!!

I've got the bloat and huge tender boobs too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sarah xx
donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, hope you are all well?

Got my booking appointment next Tuesday with the midwife so all seeming a bit more real?!

I feel about 5 months pregnant though with how tired i am and the bloat I have! Everyone is going to guess soon, at the moment I cant get my normal trousers done up, having to wear baggy clothes etc.

Still feeling sick Sad
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Good morning ladies Im Anna and just got my bfp on the 1st april my edd is 7th dec
But im a section lady which would bring my date to the 29th november Smile

Very nervous about the whole thing and have become a bit of a serial knicker checker as feal like af has come Shocked I still carnt belive im pregnent lol good luck to all lets hope we all have a heathly 9mths
Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Quinny! Welcome and congratulations.You describe me to a t. Knicker checker club! Laughing
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:58 am 
Post subject:
THankyou think i need step back from test
done 6 FR keep asking hubby if line getting fainter im sure
it is Confused will do anouther digi monday see what that tells me
one min i have loads symptons next i feal nothing
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Lol, I'm a serial checker too!

Feel like absolute [*CENSORED*] today, nothing seems to be working and I just feel sick all day long! Tilly was fab yesterday and let me have a little sleep. It was 15mins of pure bliss!! So hard as well as run a cake business from home and cake is definitely the last thing I want to look at :-/

I have my booking appt mon morning, once I've got those notes in my hand I'll feel on the way!!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
Ive got my booking in appointment monday to rara , still darent feel any excitement or anything about this pregnancy incase it goes wrong. Doppler arrived yesterday and I found hearbeat after around half hour of searching was very brief but no mistaking it was baby. I was 9 weeks yesterday, tried to find it again today with no luck so I think Im going to lay off using it for a bit because I can see its going to stress me out.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:42 pm 
Post subject:
Is anyone else really bloated? Im not going to be able to hide this for much longer
Page 1 of 24

Jump to:  

Community

Popular