November 2013

rara1301
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh nutty, that's impressive. Lots of people can't find one for quite a few weeks yet! We just have to be positive!!!!

Am super thankful, my mum phoned me out of the blue asking how I was, told her and she offered to have Tilly for the afternoon 😊 going to try and get a nap in to perk me up so here's hoping!! X

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies hows everyone fealing
hope all well
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Morning all, how are we feeling?

I had my supposed booking yesterday, what a joke! She said it was a referral
Booking and I now have to wait another 2 weeks for my proper booking appt and she'll give me my scan date then as well. She gave me my notes with no folder so had to walk out of the docs with the bright yellow notes shining like a beacon and she said read through them and fill out most of what I can - was there a point?!? Did get my blood tests done as well so that's one tick which wasn't a pleasant feeling sick!! Sorry for the rant - just über frustrated and feeling so sick!

Hope everyone else is ok xx

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies,

rara that is pants! I would be feeling the same.

I had my booking appointment this morning. EDD Nov 16th. Had BP, bloods, wee done. Told her how anxious I am about MC but she said nothing she will say will change that. WHich is true I suppose.

Daft I know but I dont even want to look in my notes or at all the [*@!#%*] they give you, so paranoid something is going to go wrong.

I really want to enjoy the pregnancy but fear I wont.

ANyone got a wet fish they can slap me around the face with?
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Id need you to slap me with it first Donzy lol. I had my booking in appointment yesterday, it seriously felt like they were talking about someone else when talking about the pregnancy and which hospital did I want to use etc... I felt like sticking my fingers in my ears and saying please can we stop talking about this in case something goes wrong. Midwife is going to get me an appointment with a consultant to given this pregnancy was from fertility treatment and the fact Ive had previous losses. Im still getting cramps and pains normally in the evenings which really put me on edge and have me absolutely dreading going to the toilet. My symptoms have eased off a great deal now too but Ive read thats pretty natural as I'll be 10 weeks thursday.
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Wet fish added 🐟 Wink

I'm still a serial knicker checker too so it's totally normal! Let's just be pleased that least having had these first appts it won't be long til that first scan and we can calm down at least a little bit!!

My symptoms seem to be getting worse at the moment so fingers crossed there's only one in there!!

Sarah xx

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
What are we like? We shouldn't be the November mummies we should be the paranoid as hell mummies!

Nutty I get the cramps in the evening. Especially if I cough or sneeze feels like early labour pains!

Rara I'm with you with the sickness. I haven't been able to eat a thing since lunch. Going to force myself to have some crackers when I get out of the bath I've been soaking in for the last hour.

How I don't dunk my iPhone I don't know!
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, hope you are all well?

All I want to say is wee, wee, wee, wee as its all I want to do!!!!!!!!! Shocked
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Lol, mine is bleughhhhhh! I'm either hungry or feel sick as a dog it's like the longest hangover ever Surprised

Apart from weeing like race horses and feeling sick, how is everyone? Not long til scans now Very Happy

xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, my sicky/lack of appetite feeling is most definately easing although some days it feels a little worse than usual. Overall though Id say my symptoms have eased now. Needing the loo in the night once or twice now and my dreams seem to be getting weirder and more vivid. Can pick up the heartbeat a lot easier now which is reassuring. Scan is a week today and Im 11 weeks tomorrow, sometimes I allow myself to think about being pregnant and actually having a baby but then I stop myself in case something goes wrong. Think its going to be a while before Im going to fully accept it. In the meantime I just focus on little milestones - first one was getting to reassurance scan at 7 weeks then it was to get to get to 10 weeks and double figures next is reaching that 12 week mark.
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
hello Smile
i was october but had a scan at 6+2 which put my edd back to 6th november so i'm now joining you november mummies! Smile congratulations to everyone!

nutty, may i ask where did you get your doppler from?

donzy, i'm very bloated and have been since around 7+5. OH thinks now i am 11 weeks it is 'definitely' a bump, but i still think it's just bloat! also, i get that horrible crampy, sharp feeling if i cough or sneeze too!

rara, i had the same thing, saw a midwife at the gp surgery the week after i saw my GP (didn't realise you didn't have to see your doc first?), and she literally took a urine sample and filled in my exemption form! when i walked in she asked if i had my maternity notes, i said i didn't have any yet - she didn't even have down that it was my first appointment or anything. i was the same - absolute waste of time, no bloods or anything for me until the next time i saw the midwife which i think was around 8 weeks.

i have slightly tender breasts still, awful all day sickness, dry heaving and vomiting, and also have no appetite.

still not sunk in that i am actually having a baby even though i saw the little jellybean at 6+2. got my 12 week scan next thursday, (one day behind you on scans nutty, one day in front on pg haha! Laughing) but am pooping myself that something will be wrong! argh! i'm the same nutty, the little milestones, even today was like 11 weeks, tomorrow it will be one week til my scan, saturday is the weekend, wednesday is 12 weeks then thursday will be scan day!
i would also like to commit myself to the serial knicker checker club please Smile. Laughing

congratulations to everyone, wishing you all very happy and healthy pregnancies! let's hope we can all leave the worry club when we've all had our scans which shouldn't be too far away now Very Happy xxxxxxxx
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:44 am 
Post subject:
I find my bloat varies day to day sometimes its barely there at all :/ It makes me paranoid that I dont have a bump going on at all yet Im desperate for one.
I also have an appointment with an obstetrician next tuesday I think its because of my previous losses and fertility treatment.
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
mine has definitely got more over the weeks (took pics at 7,9 and 11) and theres a difference defs, but i too want a 'bump'! good luck next week, you have your scan too don't you? keep us updated xx
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
hello how are the november mummies all doing?
my sickness is wearing off although still vomiting..
got scan next week, absolutely bricking it, spent an hour straight crying this morning, no idea why haha! xxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well 1 day until obstetrician and 2 days till scan now. Cant believe its this week, hoping and praying that everything looks ok on the scan and I measure correctly. Feels like its taken forever to get to this point, fingers crossed everything looking good we will be telling my 12 yr old (from a previous relationship) this week. Not sure how he will take it , he has always been an only child and can be quite sensitive at times. Hopefully he is happy.

How is everyone symptom wise? I definately feel better but there are points in the day I feel rubbish normally when I need to eat, getting lots of growing and stretching aches and pains around my uterus and I feel tired in the evenings. To be honest I could easily go to bed about 9 lol but seeing as my son doesnt know Im trying to act as normal as I can.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 2 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular