November 2013

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 am 
Post subject:
In your notes nds they should write what babys position is, mine did explain what she was feeling to me as well.
Getting fed up of the lack of sleep ,my o/h told me Ive started snoring pretty bad which is common in pregnancy apparantly but Im so embarassed :/ Not to mention I cannot lay on one side for to long without getting terrible pains down my legs.
Im desperate to get to the end now, it just feels like its never going to get here.
Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
just had a look in my notes.. don't understand them lol..
last one says (if anyone knows?) - presentation 'ceph' or caph i can't read the writing.. engagement 'brim' and lie 'long'?

same here.. feels like i've been pregnant forever now.. all be worth it but definitely feeling the same claire xxx

edit - just had a quick google and have worked out that baby is head down, lying straight up and down which although i don't understand what that means read it's a good thing and that brim means shes at the top of my pelvis ready to engage. so all good from what i understand x
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
quick update from me.
been in hospital for last 30 hours - had reduced fetal movement so have been put on monitors three times, last two have been perfect. was sent for a scan which shows baby is measuring very small, but fluids placenta etc are all fine and normal. have had steroid injection last night just about to have my second dose - not pleasant especially in the bum! - to help mature babys lungs incase of early delivery - then off home we go, back in a week to remeasure fluids blood flow then back in two weeks to remeasure baby and go from there. maternity leave automatically commences so off work as of now even though only had a week left which i'm grateful for to be honest as was struggling

any news from anyone? hope everyones okay. keep us updated! xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Oh goodness nds sounds very eventful and worrying. Sounds like youve got the opposite problem to me, we have another scan tomorrow to measure her again and check my fluid as thats a bit high. I suspect she might be around 7 and a half pound tomorrow which freaks me out especially if theyre going to let me go over due. :/
Will update tomorrow, you look after yourself x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 am 
Post subject:
oh nds, sounds like they are keeping an eye on you... keep us posted.
Claire- how did your scan go?
I have my scan in 6 days (on thur).. this morning i woke up with dried milk down my breast Shocked been having damp nipples for a while now but think its time to start wearing bra and pads to bed, its only a little but i can see which is more comfortable. anyone else had this? not long to go, do any of you think one of us may sneek into october? its so exciting!! Smile
Louise xxx
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, had my scan and she is bigger than average but following the upper line on the chart. Now estimated to be 7lb 9oz Shocked , waters are borderline. Was a different consultant today, he said he's not concerned and theres no need for any more scans. However because Ive had a previous section then I need to meet with my consultant and discuss a plan of dates etc..

I havent had any leaky boobs as yet, I dont think I'll have baby before due date now to be honest.
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 am 
Post subject:
it sure was! hubby was more worried than me though bless him.. i think she will just be taking after me as i'm only tiny but it's still a waiting game, just wish we knew the answers..

hey don't forget these are just estimates though and could be off!
keep us updated on what your consultant decides?

getting fed up of this early hours cramping though lol.
mrs s let us know how your scan goes.
hope everyone is well otherwise xxxxx
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Nds, that must have been frightening but least you were in the right place!

Nutty, it's just an estimate so don't worry too much - easier said than done I know!!

Mrs s, feels like my milk is coming in but not had any leakage yet - will always remember one morning when feeding Tilly that as I went to latch her on my milk shot half way across the room as I was full to the brim!!!

Getting super tired now, waddling as well so just want to meet the little nugget now as I just want to lie how I want in bed - bought a wedge bump pillow and it's fabulous!!!

I've got one session of outside work left and then I can get my last few orders out - don't officially finish until nov 3rd 😳.

Baby is head down and at rim too, m/w said she wouldn't be surprised to see fully engaged at next appt.

Sarah xx

nds
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
it sure was!
that's fab to hear, she's getting ready then Very Happy
you're doing great to keep working - i'm glad i'm not having to work my last week, i am so sore and tired now, good on you!

i've felt a couple of times like i was waddling but i think it was probably more making sure i didnt wet myself (which actually i think i may have done slightly the other morning cringe!)

are you guys keeping active? i'm too tired to want to do anything Sad i'm cat sitting for the next two weeks so that's a half an hour walk every day for me and have been bouncing on my ball a little.. is that meant to help?
xxx
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies, wondered if i could ask a question, i cant decide if im having BH or my baby is 'pushing' out! either way i had them often throughtout the night (with pain when i moved) and now this morning im getting the sensations often and not sure if its just baby moving often or its something i need to mention to midwife... ive got a scan and appt tomorrow morning anyway so dont want to bug them, but with only being 34 weeks not sure if i should mention it? im in no pain, just uncomfortable? xx Question
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Id say its likely to be braxton hicks and baby dropping more into your pelvis. Probably worth just mentioning anyway at your appointment as they can reassure you.
Ive noticed Im getting braxton hicks more often now, wish it was labour instead lol. Getting fed up of my uncomfortable swollen feet now, they feel so tight and sore and Im also getting pains in my hands through the night and by the time I get up its hard to grip anything. Apparantly its common in pregnancy to get carpel tunnel syndrome :/ I had no idea.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
yeah claire ive heard carpel tunnel is common... what do your BH feel like? your nearly there now! Smile i cant wait either, was struggling with bad swelling but this past week has been better for some reason, but ive drunk more so that could be helping xx
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh Ive heard water helps to be honest I couldnt drink any more lol. When I get my braxton hicks my whole bump goes rock hard and feels quite uncomfortable. Its hard to describe but theres no mistaking them.
3 weeks left today and it just feels like its never going to end, I just cant imagine it ever being over lol. Got midwife and then a consultant appointment next tuesday. We are going to hopefully have an idea of dates etc then, Im not keen on going over due with her size and am hoping they may offer induction at least on my due date.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
yeah im hoping they suggest induction for me at 38 weeks as they discussed, they defo wont let me over 40weeks, im surprised theyre letting you over? with it being FET pregnancy, you would think ivf and FET would be similar! x
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Theyve not even mentioned the fertility treatment , from all what Ive read online pregnancies are normally treated the same as natural pregnancies :/ Just goes to show how it varies from each trust.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 12 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular