November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i bet!

did a bit of shopping today, and ventured out walking for an hour including down and back up two hills and have only ended up with the worlds worst stitch so far Laughing

feel good for having been active today though instead of lounging around.

good luck tomorrow keep us updated xxx
Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
What an eventful weekend, phOned ward on friday as nugget not moving right so got asked to come in and I was measuring as having contractions - eeek!! Been to midwife today and I'm engaged and ready to go - finally feels far too real!!!

Think this one is trying to sneak into October 😱

Sounds as though everyone is well just knackered and bored!!

Not long now til we meet them 😍

Sarah x

nds
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
sure am.

ooooh! that's pretty exciting, perhaps you will sneak into the october mummies! xxx
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, well had midwife and baby is now 2/5ths palpable whatever that means. Then had consultant appointment but she wasnt there so we had some russian/polish registrar who seemed very blunt :/ He said I can have a sweep next week at 39 weeks so Im booked in with midwife for Monday at 11am and if that doesnt work then I have an appointment with registrar on due date for another sweep again. God I hope one of them works.
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
Yay! Sounds like some people are making some progress and may become October mummies!

I'm taking the Raspberry Leaf Tea Capsules too - and the EPO - hope it works... I think something is happening because she feels very 'low' and I keep loosing bits of my plug.... still reckon I've got some way to go yet but think things are moving in the right direction. Very Happy
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
oo how exciting claire! hopefully one of them will work! oo i'm so excited for you.

losing your plug, good sign! sounds like you guys are on your way yay!!

have my growth scan tomorrow, fingers crossed she's alright xxxxx
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for your scan today, I hope everything is looking good x
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:40 am 
Post subject:
thankyou!!
she has grown loads - estimated 5lbs 13oz.
so, so happy she's grown but also feel down in the dumps as i could still have 3/4 weeks to wait. fed up Sad glad she has put on weight though!
xx
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Looks like we're going to be opposite ends of the scale lol you'll be having a dainty little girl and I'll be having a big one lol. I know what you mean about the prospect of another month of waiting, I need to prepare myself for these sweeps not working. I think the thought of them working are keeping me up beat right now. I felt pretty down hearted when I came out of the registrars office when he said I could go 2 weeks over. At my vbac class they said it would be 10 days :/
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
excellent news about the sweep claire, and about your baby putting on weight nds..... cant believe it will be over soon...

I had a call from the drs today.. my hb has dropped another gram so are starting me on iron supplements... (tried to avoid that through diet but my body has other plans) explains my breathlessness and tiredness though, im bored as hell at home as i have no energy to do ANYTHING!! Sad 13days till induction for me and i feel like im counting every hour!! 7 days till next appt! xxx
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing yeah! i'm only tiny myself so she's taking after me i think..

thankyou, mrs s. iron tablets suck - i have to admit i stopped taking mine because i couldn't er, go.. i struggle anyway as my diet isn't exactly bursting with fibre but i tried them and everything to help and was well, constipated for two weeks so i gave up.. it's hard enough with this baby in there squashing everything lol.. i hope they help you though! i struggle with what seems to be constant tiredness but i've struggled since i was 15/16, can't remember the last time i slept through or even had a 'good sleep'..

13 days does not sound long at all - fingers arms toes eyes legs crossed that my little bump arrives in that time scale too but i think she'll keep me waiting (probably doing it subconsciously so i won't be disappointed if i do go over!)

i know claire, the thought of going over is rubbish isn't it?!
well, i know it's not much consolation but that's only four days.. i'm sure if it came to that, which i don't think it will, you could keep yourself busy for those four days Smile..

hoping the next two weeks gives us all our little ones anyway! Very Happy
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
have had several flashes of purple in the corner of my eyes this morning, just whilst sitting down - almost like lightening.. anybody any ideas? normal? xx
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Nds- i would ring labour ward and ask them as i think it can be a sign of pre-E, have you had headaches or more swelling? you can always ring for advice, it wont hurt... ive rung loads of times lol xxx
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
thanks mrs s.. ironically i havent seen anything else since posting! but will be sure to call for advice if i get it again.. no swelling, no headaches lately no xxx
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
hey.. have now had some flashing spots but i have had these a couple of times throughout pregnancy.. googled pre-eclampsia and i really don't think i have it - my bp has been good throughout, as baby was growing small for a bit, was scanned and placenta and blood flow was all normal. i have no other symptoms described just this occasional annoying eye spots.. have had a couple of headaches throughout, one even lasting over 36 hours but all sounds like normal pregnancy stuff to me? xxx
Page 14 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular