November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
tmi but i wish my bowels would just sort themselves out?! been pretty constipated last couple weeks, managed to go properly yesterday (such relief) shortly followed by a rather soft movement and now back to feeling like i need to go but nothing happening Sad am well hydrated.. so annoying xx
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
oh girls, need some advice, ive been getting REALLY bad shooting pains in my cervix bad backache and tightening in my stomach, i am also contipated, but i dont know what to do about cervix pain, its making in difficult to walk, get up off sofa, get out of car etc.... nearly rang labour ward last night as stomach and back pains woke me and kept getting waves of pain, but managed to get back off to sleep about 1hr and half after i woke... ppl any suggestions? see consultant tomorrow, so im hoping they will do an internal and see if im dilated at all... am i expecting too much?
Hope everyones ok xxx
Louise.
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
XXMrsSXX wrote:
oh girls, need some advice, ive been getting REALLY bad shooting pains in my cervix bad backache and tightening in my stomach, i am also contipated, but i dont know what to do about cervix pain, its making in difficult to walk, get up off sofa, get out of car etc.... nearly rang labour ward last night as stomach and back pains woke me and kept getting waves of pain, but managed to get back off to sleep about 1hr and half after i woke... ppl any suggestions? see consultant tomorrow, so im hoping they will do an internal and see if im dilated at all... am i expecting too much?
Hope everyones ok xxx
Louise.

Do you know how much her head was engaged at your last midwife appointment? It sounds to me very much like it could be just baby dropping lower into your pelvis and thats what is causing the cervix pain. Unfortunately I very much doubt theyd do an internal exam at this stage, I could be wrong but I dont think theyd be keen on doing it. It sounds like you could be getting a mixture of things from braxton hicks to pains from the constipation. I know I get bad pains when I need the toilet (either constipated or the other).

As for me nothing at all to report apart from being bored and fed up of waiting even braxton hicks arent happening as often now. Feel like Ive got nasal congestion and cant breathe properly , not sure if Im going to catch a cold or something. I dont feel as uncomfortable when I walk now either so Im wondering if she has popped out of pelvis :/ Wouldnt surprise me. Im preparing myself to go the maximum over due now and being induced, I just dont see her coming any time soon. At least on Friday we can say we're having a baby this month lol.

Nds whats your name? I cant recall if youve said or not, feel a bit silly saying nds Embarassed

Claire
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
its nicole Smile.

i've had the same thing louise, constipation, period like cramps, backache and the shooting pains down there.. i don't think it means anything (i wish it did), i think it could perhaps just be our bodies preparing?
i doubt they'll do an internal as well, they avoid that over here unlike in usa, don't they unless necessary.

yeah, claire, i haven't even dropped yet.
i've had no loss of mucus plug or any signs, i think i'm going over too Sad really bored and ready to meet little one as well!
i use instagram (the photo app) and i followed six ladies due around the same as me and four have had their babies before me Sad it's mean but i'm so envious lol.

ooh yes as of friday, we can, lovely! Very Happy
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
happy halloween ladies.

house is decorated, fancy dress and sweetie bags at the ready.

i wouldn't be angry if she came tonight.. keep laughing imagining being dressed as some witchy thing in labour haha.. xx
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Haha great pics Nicole, still nothing to report here. Keep looking for things to clean so must be nesting lol.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies! yes spoke to the (really cute) dr today and he said all the pains are good! i'm 3/5 engaged. And they are prepping me for next wednesday... ive painted skirting boards and hoovered the entire house....

not long to go! anyone lost their plug yet?

happy halloween Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
louise xx
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Nope no plug loss at all here, well unless Ive not noticed lol. So jealous of you Louise you have a date to go into labour and meet your baby. x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
i have to say i do feel good knowing a date as i feel more organised, but it could well be that you have yours this week too Smile Smile nearly there!..... we may even have them the same day hehe!! been told it can take almost 4 days anyway so could still be a long wait..... of pain..... :/
Louise. x
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
we ran out of sweeties Sad first halloween in this house so didnt know how many kids to expect, had loads! throwing it down and getting later now anyway so don't expect many more if any.
i gave up joining hubby at the door, out of breath by the time i get back up here (living room is on third floor).. just waiting on some friends to come over but i'm so tired i wish we hadnt bothered lol Sad

no Sad wish i would lose some plug then i know labour won't be too far away! i'm jealous too to be honest wish i knew when i was meeting little one... 6th is that? my due date Very Happy how exciting.. keep us updated!

ah look at you nesting mamas! i'm still so drained of energy i can think of other things id like to be doing eg sleeping Laughing xxx
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 am 
Post subject:
I've been losing bits of my plug for the last few weeks but heard it can regenerate so doesn't mean too much.

Went to the MW today and baby's head is not yet engaged Sad

I wonder who will be the first of us to have our LO??
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:20 am 
Post subject:
I reckon itll be Louise (MrsS) seeing as she's being induced, I think I'll be going to the bitter end when theyve have to induce me. Dread to think what size she'll be by then lol.

Oh and ladies .... its NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!! We're having babies this month!! Excited Excited
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Laughing

i seem to be pretty incontinent at the minute, it's highly embarrassing.

yeah, definitely think louise too, agreed claire on probably having to wait until the bitter end.
i'm dreading having my phone on, on my due date. i know i'm gonna get a good few texts asking if she's here yet or am i labour etc etc, i know it. that sort of thing winds me up! like a) only 5% of babies come then and b) if you are anyone to me, i'm pretty sure you'll know when it's happening Laughing. i've had three in the last couple weeks and it's not even my due date! and like i would forget to tell people hahahah. deary me.. /rant.

happy november Very Happy
this month we will meet our little ones!! Shocked Clap
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject:
My snoring is getting really bad, apart from the fact sleeping is already so awkward I now actually dread bed times because I just know Im going to snore. I just feel like I cant breathe properly when I go to bed, Ive even started waking myself snoring, o/h is being so understanding bless him. I just find it so embarassing, he said it was that bad last night the whole bed was vibrating Embarassed Embarassed Ive read it disappears after baby is born I hope to god that is right. x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject:
haha the snoring claire made me laugh, the whole bed vibrating Shocked i think i would be embarrased too! i actually slept well last night (only got up twice) although when i woke up my belly button seems to have gone in abit this morning, it almost looks like it did before i got pregnant, but obviously less swallow!

With regards to who has it first.... i think i could be any one of me claire and nicole as you two are so near the end mine may take days to start!!

glad all is well amy at midwife though, whens ur next appt?

HAPPY NOVEMBER GUYS!!!! can finally say we are having a baby this month!!! Smile Smile (or as i like to call it, happy mummy month, as i'll finally be a mummy) Smile xxx
Page 16 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular