November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
rubbish isn't it.

constant feeling of needing the bathroom and back with the cramps at the minute, found myself to be quite comfy on all fours leaning over my ball watching oh play xbox.

just put her bouncer together, now just for her to get here!

same here, i have nothing to do either. it's been hailstoning and all sorts here, so also not going for a walk - rubbish weather. just browsing ebay, see if i can find anything nice. oh being funny about me buying second hand clothes though? anybody see anything wrong with that?

how many texts did you get yesterday claire lol? i'm finding myself to be quite irritated with the few i've recieved - have read and ignored them all. grr. xxxxx
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
I've bought most of this little ladies clothes off of ebay and second hand :/ Theyre like new and they grow so quick I dont see the point in buying lots of new things. Obviously we will buy new things when she is here but we've saved ourselves a fortune.

Haha I did get a few messages yesterday, plus facebook messages and even o/h's dad who barely contacts us rang last night to see if anything was happening. Guess Im quite lucky in the fact I only have 2 friends lol and a very small family.

Wonder if Louise has gone in to be induced yet? Im so jealous lol
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
lol we have accepted a few items of clothing second hand which have been washed several times but mostly we have bought new. well i went to buy a new case for my iphone from ebay and thought id have a look at the baby things - i showed him a little spotty dress i liked and he liked it too until i said it was second hand. i just asked him what the problem was and he said 'i just don't trust it'. i asked what he thought we were going to do with ella's clothes when she had outgrown them- "stick them on ebay" LaughingLaughingLaughing he started laughing and told me to 'buy it then'. muppet hahaha.

hahaha i don't have many either don't worry!

ooo i really hope so! i'm jealous too!! xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hahahaha men are funny things lol Awww Ella is your babys name? We've decided on Hannah think middle name will be Grace. We were stuck for names the whole way through it was always going to be Megan or Hannah as there was nothing else that stood out. I was put off Megan because of it being shortened to Meg as my mum has a cat called Meggie who she calls Meg. I just couldnt shake hearing my mums voice calling 'Megggg' at the back door for her to come in lol.
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
aren't they?! haha

yes, ella may we have chosen. loved it from the start.
hannah grace? i like that. i love grace, up there with my faves but considering oh's surname is grice that would just be tight LaughingLaughing!

grumpy. still got this headache & sicky. i am so ready now Sad xxx

edit @ 8:40 - had a bit of diarrhea and bad wind over the last couple hours - sorry if tmi - hoping this means labour won't be too far off! x
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 am 
Post subject:
well i'm awake. i can't sleep. almost in tears. i have an almost constant, pretty intense back pain going on. it wraps around to my hips and a bit in my lower belly but mainly i can feel it in my back Sad it's pretty constant although i get a gradual wave (i guess) of it getting worse and then dying down again but nothing i can time - i don't think i'm contracting, it's all in my back really and i don't think my belly is tightening with it, bumps feels very hard and tight anyway.. not increasing frequency or intensity so know i'm not in labour but gosh it's painful. can't get comfy can't sleep Sad having yet another bath as that kinda seemed to ease the pain earlier. have had a million and one shooting pains down into my cervix (i presume?) since this started too so am guessing baby is (hopefully) gearing up to meet us..

have appt in morning so perhaps i will ask xxxx
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
How are you feeling this morning Nicole? Maybe youre in early labour? x
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:00 am 
Post subject:
good morning Smile
i'm still a little crampy but nothing like last night. didnt sleep a wink though and was vomiting before leaving the house this morning so generally still feeling crappy!
just been to the hospital - he did a sweep for me, said my cervix was very thin and i'm 1-2cm. so really glad! he said my waters were 'tense' and was trying not to break them haha. bled straight away and both doc/midwife think i'll have her this weekend so fingers crossed! not the most comfortable of things are they though?!
how are you? xx
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 am 
Post subject:
Oooo thats good, sounds like your cervix was much more favourable than mine. TMI but Im getting some really dark brown discharge this morning, I dont know if its plug or old blood from failed sweep. Havent got any cramps or anything, lets hope something happens soon for both of us.
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:40 am 
Post subject:
hopefully.
lets hope by the weekend we've got somewhere Smile
i can't remember if you said sorry - will they be inducing you if your second sweep doesnt work?
they'll induce me 41+3 if nothing happens.
getting really nervous now!
wonder how louise is doing xxxx
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:44 am 
Post subject:
^
sorry 15th wasnt it.
day before i would be induced.
i hope baby comes before for you!!
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Yeh 15th Im going in providing there is beds etc.. Theyll break my waters straight away and then they have some kind of time frame that they work to and if nothing happens I'll be straight in for a planned section. Im seeing midwife again Monday though and she's going to do a sweep ... well attempt one lol not sure anything will have changed.
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
this back ache just won't let up Sad
i can't relieve it at all!

fingers crossed.
ooh good - hey you never know! xxxx
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
You can get constant back ache in early labour, I think youll definately have your little lady before me. Very Happy
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
having irregular pains as well - like really really bad period pains, are they contractions or just a result of the sweep do you think? i cannot get comfy at all, not expecting any sleep again tonight Sad feeling very sicky too xxx
Page 20 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular