November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:50 am 
Post subject:
aw, fingers crossed you'll have to let us know how you get on.. my symptoms have pretty much gone, still a little nauseaus sometimes but nothing compared to the all day sickness i've had since 6 weeks.. few stretchy pains and that's all.. xxx
Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Welcome nds Smile

Woo hoo, finally had my booking appointment - the proper one with all the forms and got my scan date for next tues Very Happy Although we've got to take Tilly which means explaining it to her a little bit earlier than planned, may have to get the so you're getting a baby brother or sister book.

Want to say I'm feeling a bit better but I'm sure if you ask my hubby I'm still a complete witch - burst into tears the other day because he didn't make our little girl say please and thank you for her drink Surprised And then I'll spend most of the day wanting to be sick and it's even worse when I'm baking which doesn't help when ive got to get orders out Mad

Sarah x

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies and welcome NDS!

nutty1 hope your scan goes amazingly!

Hope you are all well, have not managed to get on much as so busy with work and juggling that with little man Harry.

My symptoms have all but gone except the sore boobs, thank god! lol! As strange as it sounds its just reassuring. I'm so glad to have got past the 10 week mark, praying for 11 week and on and on but it was at this point I started miscarrying 6 months ago
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
thanks!
bought a doppler from ebay and have just heard babys heartbeat for first time Smile.. getting appetite back and only sicky in the morning now it seems..

rara, that's great Smile except for the nausea ofcourse! i'm sure hubby can forgive you haha.
donzy, keep a positive head Smile not too long til the big milestone xxxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, scan went well baby looking as he/she should. Measuring at 12 weeks 1 day so have a due date of 5th November now. Still cant believe it.
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
fantastic! sohappy for you.

got mine in the morning, eek! so nervous/excited. xxx
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for yours nds x
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou very much! x
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
SO happy nutty that all is well with your scan.

NDS how was yours?

Mine was booked for the 7th but i have changed it to the 9th so will be 12 + 5, O couldnt have got anyone to look after harry on the 7th but the 9th he will be in nursery

My bump is impossible to hide now, just bought a pair of maternity trousers for work. Going to get steve to get my maternity clothes from last time out the loft but cant remember what I had!
Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 am 
Post subject:
Fab news nutty 😄

How did you get on nds?

My scan is on tues at 1pm and we're taking Tilly with us 😳 appointment is at 1pm but will have to leave our house at 12pm as parking is normally a nightmare - what's the betting we find a space straight away and then have to hang around - am getting silly nervous about it now as I've been feeling slightly better the last couple of days - don't know whether to be happy about that or not!?!

Lol donzy, I'm only in mat stuff now but all the bits I'd saved from last time is too big as I was about 2 stone heavier then!

Sarah xx

nds
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
scan went fab ladies, thankyou for asking. baby and i all well, scan photo shows baby sticking its tongue out, cheeky already! good luck for you both with yours. my partners face was amazing i loved it!

i'm lucky with the bloating, i wear scrubs for work so they are big and baggy and haven't actually left the house that much, when i did i just wore a baggy jacket over my too, jeans are getting a little tight but i'm not spending until i have a real bump lol. which i can't wait for. eep.

how are your symptoms now?
mine seem to be almost all gone, some pains now and then from the stretching but the sickness has turned into pretty much constant hunger xxx
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
Got the maternity stuff out the loft, sat here now and my god what a difference it makes! Much more comfortable but my god it accentuates my bump.

Think im imagining it but sure i can feel little butterfly like movements like I did with Harry at 14 weeks, not sure though as think its too early.

My hormones are in overdrive! Cry at anything so I have been banned from watching any TV, even Bianca on eastenders made me cry WTF?!
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
We posted at the same time!

NDS so pleased your scan went well.

Are you a nurse? You mention scrubs. Nurse radar going off Wink
Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
ee how exciting! aren't you meant to be able to feel second babies sooner? or am i wrong?
haha we did! Smile
i am a dental nurse xxxx
Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thought so, I'm an adult nurse but work in homecare with complex needs.

I think it is the first feelings but you just feel a bit daft saying it out loud lol! Have you felt movement then?

I started feeling positive then I took a look at baby centre due in November group and see people starting bleeding and MC at 12 + but im trying to rationalise it by saying there are a huge amount of people in that group so chances are a lot higher Confused
Page 3 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular