November 2013

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 pm 
Post subject:
My midwife said you can experience irregular contractions after a sweep , its whether they develop into anything more that counts x
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
ooooh sounds like things are happening then!!! Smile
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
ooooh sounds like things are happening then!!! Smile
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 am 
Post subject:
started getting regular contractions around 11pm.. averaging 1 min 8 each, coming at 4 min 13 on average also. so rang l&d - a lovely midwife told me they look for 4 contractions in 10 minutes. advised me to keep fluids up, take some painkillers, have a bath and keep moving. been walking round for last hour anyway. just climbed in bath. i can't wait to just have a rest especially after almost zero sleep last night. xxx

edit @ 5:10 - managed some broken sleep. just walking around hoping to kick things back off x
edit @ 6:30 - no more contractions, tiny bit of fresh blood. i'm absolutely shatteredx
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Awww no it all stopped Sad How frustrating for you. Hopefully its made you more dilated though, I dont think itll be long for you. x
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
yep Sad nothing more.. feel really down in the dumps today no sleep no contractions i'm exhausted and keep throwing up can't eat can't sleep very grumpy.
how are you doing? xx
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Im okay, just fed up of waiting. Not so much as a twinge going on at all. Really does feel like its never going to end right now :/
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:47 am 
Post subject:
tell me about it Sad

recieved my ebay items this morning - i'd ordered newborn size, omg theyre so tiny it's unreal!
just been for a walk and having a bounce, gosh my back hurts Sad xxx
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Wonder if Louise has had her baby yet? Why cant it be our turn yet! Grrrrr
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully!

i wish it was just over with Sad
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 am 
Post subject:
Has anyone else had a bit of a melt down with all of this waiting, being uncomfortable and generally fed up?

I just had one - feel like a right numpty!!! Me and the OH thought we would try being intimate tonight to see if it might help thing get going (sorry if TMI) and we just couldn't find a position where I was comfortable ....and my back and hips were killing me - been soooo friggin fed up lately - can't believe I actually miss being at work!!!!

uh - just feel so tearful today Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Cant say Ive had any melt downs yet. I think Ive just come to accept that nothing is happening until I go in to be induced now, so Im busying myself with thoughts of everything I can get prepared like food shopping, changing bedding etc..I guess thats an upside of being induced is that you have an exact date. Im hoping please god that they have beds available next friday and by this time next week she will be here.
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
i've been a grump on several occasions but i did have one day where i cried and cried because i just felt so fed up, few weeks back now.

update on my behalf, still had no sleep since wednesday. seriously struggling this morning when oh woke up and he insisted on calling mw while i showered despite me saying it was fine all part of pregnancy. anyway was advised to go down, by the time we got there i was bawling my eyes out. 2cm dilated, waters are bulging, cervix lovely and thin. could of stayed on ward but chose to have two codeine and come home. mw thinks baby could be back to back explaining why my back is in so much pain. aching eased off a little now codeines kicked in. contractions very sore when they appear though, feel v tired now she said i might. advised to have a bath and rest if i need to, and she would 'see me tonight' so hopefully, fingers crossed, things will really pick up and i'll have my bambino by tomorrow night perhaps..

aww. you miss being at work? really?! i don't at all, except it's felt like a longer wait as have had like nothing to do!
hopefully your sweep will work claire and you won't need a bed next week! xx
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
All gone a bit quiet here Im guessing/hoping youre all off having your babies. Nothing happening with me still just another day x
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Yea - hope there are some little November Bubbas out there!

As for me, I'm resigned to the fact that I will have to be induced....Thursday's the day Very Happy
Page 21 of 24

Jump to:  

Community

Popular