November 2013

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Hannah and Emily sound very similar. Hannahs bottom 2 teeth have now broke through the gums Very Happy She keeps feeling them with her tongue lol.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 am 
Post subject:
OMG Claire- emilys 2 teeth have just broken through the last 2 days lol how strange Smile xxxx
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
How funny Laughing I think Hannah's going to get more soon as she's doing the same weird smile pushing her gums together again and she's quite moany. I think she is going through some kind of leap/sleep regression at the moment as she really isnt sleeping well at night. Shes waking at 3-4am playing, kicking the bars of her cot and moaning. She then cat naps on and off till around 5/half 5 and then she's wide awake. Its a bit of a killer I feel so tired at the moment.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am 
Post subject:
glad its not just me Emily is not sleeping well at all and im knackered lol shes up at least 2 times hourly between the hours 12-5am, will only sleep on me when I hold her and crying hyerically at times poor little mite- although I like her snuggling into me I have to admit Embarassed emilys never been a clingy baby so have to say its nice when she finds comfort in me, think I would feel worse if nothing I could be would soothe her. she's at nursery today so slept all morning lol so tired. :)hope its over by the time I go back to work- i've read it can take up to 6 weeks to go through this? i'm on week 1 and feel i'm a woman on the edge Laughing xx
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
6 weeks! We're about 3 weeks in now of waking/fidgeting/moaning I really hope it passes soon. Have you got the wonder weeks app? Its really good and explains leaps and behaviours (well Hannahs at least) to a T. Hannah is really moving around now though not crawling she rolls about all over the room and she has started grabbing everything she shouldnt :/ She is really trying to crawl now and she loves standing up. x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 am 
Post subject:
I will look into the app- she actually slept all last night but woke at 5.40 which is early for her, but today I feel ive been run over with a truck- so tired!!! worst ive felt in a long while Sad Emily hates standing up, im trying to encourage her but shes having none of it lol Embarassed im not sure what to do to help really xx
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Well we now have a crawler Very Happy She started about 4 days ago and she's gradually picking up pace and getting more steady. She is going absolutely every where she shouldnt and ignoring her toys :/ I feel like I now spend my day moving her away and saying no lol. She breaks into tears every time I do it and has a little strop. Thankfully she seems to be coming out of her sleep regression I just wish she would sleep later than 5-5:30, only trouble we do have through the night is she fidgets so much she wakes herself up where she kicks the cot bars etc..
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Spoke to soon on the sleep front she spent 2 hours awake last night moaning and crying though I think teeth may have had a part to play as she is getting her top canines.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular