November 2013

donzy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Mrss and welcome!

I have had my 20 week scan letter through its 25th June. We have been talking about names....

Contenders are:

Boy - Jowan, its cornish for John, harry wants to call it dexter!

Girl - Maisey or Isabelle
Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:51 am 
Post subject:
Hey MrsS welcome to November birth club Very Happy Im 16+3 today, stomach is finally starting to grow a bit I think. Went to put on my skinny jeans last week end and I couldnt do them up. probably the only time I'll be pleased about clothes being tight. Still cant shake of the worry and paranoia of something going wrong, had 20 week scan date its for 18th June I'll be exactly 20 weeks, the letter says we can ask the sex which we will do we cant wait to find out. I just hope baby looks okay on the scan as its quite worrying reading what anomalies they are looking out for.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone. Not been on much as got a chest infection. So gutted went to the pharmacy and only thing im alowed to take is paracetamol, no lemsip, vicks or olbas oil never mind a bloomin strepsil!
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Its all gone very quiet on here, everyone ok?

Our scan is in 12 days on 18th June has anyone got one before me or am I the 1st? Who's finding out the sex and who's having a surprise? We still really dont have names or anything we're waiting to see what we are having then we can really start thinking about it. Feeling some movement now and bump is growing a bit although youd still not guess I was pregnant at the moment.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies, a few things really.... when are people starting to buy things for the baby? i keep thinking wait till next scan... then i have a scan at 28 weeks now too Smile... and also, im pretty sure i have felt baby the odd 2-3 times (when im completely still) is that even possible this early with your first? it feels like 'bubbles' to me? i could be wrong?
Hope everyone is ok? xxx
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like baby to me Very Happy Only way I can describe the movements is it feels like a moth or butterflys wings fluttering inside me.
How comes you have another scan at 28 weeks? We havent bought anything yet , the only thing we have got is a pack of nappies because I needed to buy some to claim a free changing bag from boots lol. We've been to mothercare and babies r us browsing things but I just cant bring myself to get anything yet, o/h said when shall we start shopping so I said after 20 week scan but tbh Id rather wait longer Im still apprenhensive about things going wrong etc.. but I dont think thats ever going to change and if I carried on with my thinking we wouldnt buy a thing until like 39 weeks Laughing
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 am 
Post subject:
thats how i feel, i feel because im not very big and therefore i dont 'look' that pregnant, that i have no right to buy stuff yet lol!! been pricing stuff up though but thats another story Confused
Have another at 28 weeks because im consultant led and because im PCOS they are giving me a test for gestational diabetes and a growth scan too, although in fairness im piling on weight Surprised Shocked i wont be surprised if i put more than 4 stone on!!! Embarassed xxx
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, think you are the first 20 week scan nutty. Mine is june 23rd.

I want to find out but OH is not so sure but im still working on that one Laughing

I have bought....... 2 packs of nappies and some kotex night time sanitary towels instead of maternity pads as these are so much more comfortable. Like wearing cotton wool instead of card board. I highly recommend them, only place i could find them though was 98p shop.

Im struggling in the heat at the mo, maternity clothes are shocking! Cant find anything, the stuff i have from harry is more for autumn winter so i have been looking around but its all so plain and shapeless. SOmeone recomended matalan to me and it was rubish! lol
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies!!!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone started showing yet?

I kind of started this board but then stayed away from it as regretted 'tempting fate' that something bad would happen!...

I am extremely pleased to say that all is well! No miscarriage! I have been able to find the heartbeat with the Doppler and as I have a genetic disorder (that is the most likely cause if the miscarriages I have suffered), I was entitled to an early anomaly scan to check on the baby's development....we had the scan on Friday 7th they said that they could not find anything to be worried about and that we are having a baby girl!!

I am sooooo over the moon!!! I cannot wait for our 20 week scan on the 26th June now - I love being able to see her!
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject: hi nutty!!!
hi nutty!! just logged on for first time in donkeys and was so pleased to see your news!! congrats and best wishes!!!xxx

]
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Loops Very Happy Got there finally!
Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

Not been on for a while, manic baking, poorly hubby and Tilly and finally it's the ball this weekend that we've been planning since December 😊

Welcome MrsS, fab news xx

The dress is certainly different from what I had planned to wear!! Totally showing now and apparently midwife seems to think I'm a week later which I would be with dates but not scan so who knows!!!

I'm getting ready for holiday too which is fun, have got bikini and tankini as I figure I'm not fat and why not give the bump a little tan 😉

We're not buying anything until after the 20 week scan which is on June 28th and then we fly on the Monday so baby outlet shops in Orlando here I come although not finding out what we're having as we liked the surprise last time round and Neil got to tell me what we'd had.

Glad everyone's doing well xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies we had our 20 week scan today and measuring spot on and more importantly baby looks healthy Very Happy Such a relief and we find out we are having a girl! I am in shock I was convinced that it was a boy. Im so not a girly girl so will be a change for me lol
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:13 am 
Post subject:
OMG!!!! congratulations claire im so so so pleased for you Smile Smile Smile hehe! glad everything is well. xxxx congrats again xxx
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations! Thats fab news Nutty x
Page 5 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular