November 2013

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject:
hi ladies!! congrats nutty thats fab!
had my first movements at 16wks, definite kicks now, and other people can feel them too.. had my 20wk scan on thursday, baby measuring 2 days ahead and everything is perfect! sonographer predicted girl but only because she 'couldn't see anything obvious' - didn't sound sure at all nor did she point anything out so (although we went out and bought everything pink!) we are having a private babybond gender scan at 5:30pm this evening, just for reassurance - i hope she will stop crossing her legs under her bum so we can get a good look! fingers crossed they can confirm she is a girl and we will have ella may grice born sometime november! hope everyone is well - just thought i'd post a quick update Smile xxx
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
she is definitely a girl Smile very satisfied with babybond - would recommend xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations hun! another little lady due, its making me want to know!! lol Smile
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou! i thought she was a boy, and OH guessed girl so he was right. not too long! are you hoping for either in particular? xx
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
no im not bothered, one healthy baby is great for me Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:43 am 
Post subject:
Mornin ladies, had my scan yesterday and they think its a girl as couldnt see any extra bits. She showed me three white lines which she said indicates its a girl but they cant guarentee it.
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Oooo another girl Very Happy Donzy thats exactly what we saw 3 white lines absolutely no signs of a willy anywhere. Ive been searching online and all the girl nub shots show 3 white lines and the boys have obvious bits.
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
how fab!
i didn't get anything pointed out at my nhs scan, only at my babybond one did she pause it and point the lines out to me, and printed me a photo of them also. even though privately i was told 'definitely' on the slip i got it said no guarantees and of course they won't guarantee it cos if suddenly she ended up a he at birth you'd go mad xxxxx
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm 
Post subject:
So far the november babies are all girls then!

I still havnt bought much has anyone else? Bought a babygrow after the scan and some more nappies lol. Just not liking the girls clothes but I guess its because they are all summery at the mo so not suitable for November.

Next sale in a couple of weeks so may save myself for then
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
we've bought a good number of things Smile namely babygrows though which will be fine whateverthe weather, a few tshirts and leggings, even a dress 3-6m hopefully be alright weather for her to wear it then. i spent a good amount at george and have stuff i'm picking up tomorrow also (sales on!) Very Happy even bought a couple of thin coats 3-6m too xxx
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 am 
Post subject:
Only things I have bought have been some gorgeous clothes off a second hand selling page. Have bought 2 snow suits 1 newborn and 1 0-3 months, a few dresses and some babygrows. I refuse to lots of new things as they grow so quick. Apart from the 2nd hand outfits I think little lady will live mainly in baby grows to begin with, as donzy says Im waiting for the shops to get their winter collections. Still cant believe we are having a girl only have 2 names on the list at the moment - Megan and Hannah, I prefer Hannah and o/h prefers Megan lol. Still plenty of time to find more though but I think it will be one of those 2.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
I bought gro bag today from peacocks, it is so cute pink with dark pink hearts on it. My friend gave me this black ruffle skirt for when we take little one to gigs (other half is a drummer) it is very cute, weird but lovely haha.

Loving feeling bump kick, can feel it from the outside now aswell x
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies, how r we all? see the midwife tomo, hoping I get to hear the heartbeat?! then 20 week scan on 10th july...i'm also REALLY contisipated, anyone any ideas what I can do? Sad tried the obvious but getting quite bad pains from it now ....... nearly half way, and cant wait!!! Very Happy xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
I havent suffered to bad with constipation when I do I drink some fresh orange juice and thats enough to sort it out. You should hear the heartbeat at your appointment I heard babys at my 16 week appointment, I didnt let on I had a doppler and have been listening to it for months lol.

Afm - Im feeling pretty normal at the moment, get waves of heartburn now and again but not much. Feeling baby every day now proper kicks that sometimes feel really bizarre, I can feel them when I put my hand on my stomach and I can see my stomach move when she kicks too. Fantastic feeling Very Happy 22 weeks tomorrow x
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
that's great!!! I can feel baby, but not strong kicks but feel atleast something every day Very Happy yeah I thought im having my midwife apt late coz I thought it was 16-18 weeks but wont matter I suppose... kinda wanting to know what we are having now!! lol but my hubby said no!! Smile Laughing in july now too, another month down for us all! Smile I also have a feeling im going to be early... no idea why, but I do! my mums bought the pram too Smile and we have moses basket... beginning to decorate in august.... other than that still have lots to do xx
Page 6 of 25

Jump to:  

Community

Popular