Anyones Facebook down?

EmmaSharonMiasMummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject: Anyones Facebook down?
Hi

was just wondering if anyone else's facebook is down at the moment?? mine has been like this for a while today though saying my account is temporarily Unavailable to try again in a few mins but everytime i go to refresh after so often its just the same and i dont know what to do lol cant live without my facebook haha Sad xx
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
No but i have had some random notifications saying so & so has accepted my friends request so think i have been hacked as they are all in japan?!
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
my god thats bad :/ hope you havent been hacked. if mine isnt working by the morning i will contact them via email and find out whats wrong Smile x
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Have you tried switching internet off and your pc? Sometimes that can help
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
never even thought about doing that maybe i will give it a try lol Smile it works on my phone i can see status updates and friends profiles just cant comment or like anything, upload photos of my phone, or update my status or see my profile it just says maintenance and stuff and i cant get on it on my ipad or laptop either Sad ill try switching laptop of though thanks Smile x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular