Clomid Question

Em2289
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject: Clomid Question
Hi

I am currently on my first round of clomid taken days 2-6, had smiley opk on cd 11-13 and am currently on cd 15 and have some light spotting so my question is could this be ovulation spotting or just a side affect of clomid?

Thanks
Xx
denise3031
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:10 am 
Post subject: Re: Clomid Question
Em2289 wrote:
Hi

I am currently on my first round of clomid taken days 2-6, had smiley opk on cd 11-13 and am currently on cd 15 and have some light spotting so my question is could this be ovulation spotting or just a side affect of clomid?

Thanks
Xx
hi am denise3031 am in need of question about clomid to i just finish my first round having all kinds of symptoms weird am hoping for me and you that we can get some answer i have trying to get somepregnant for awhile go back to the dr 22nd of this moth for some tests Sad
adalina
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun
I was on clomid and despite making me a she witch I had no spotting at all.if you are worried talk to your doctor x
monarch
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:57 pm 
Post subject: clomd
hi i had my 1st dose of clomid on the 6 of this month i only had a period for 4days and my dose was for 5days. i was perfectly fine me and my hubby had intercorse from the day my period stoped until now ,its been a few weeks now and im starting to get this funny taste in mouth had a cupcape and it tasted bitter while my friend said there was nothing wrong with it coke also tasted funny,im lazy ,tired and have headache s,lower back pains can it be the clomid? : Confused
ebonybeauty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm 
Post subject: clomid
Hi, i'm glad i can share my worries with like minds.
I have been trying to conceive for 3 yrs now, had
Surgery 16 months back; had fibroids removed.
I also had to remove my belly button becos i had an
Endometroma there. Went through 6 months of Zoladex
and completed it April last year. I have bn ttc ever since.
i'm scheduled for clomid in Feb dis year.any advice
Will be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular