2ww .............

Nissa43
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject: 2ww .............
Hi Ladies

So just to put you in the pic with me, i had a serilization reversal on 18th Feb so am actively now ttc, started clomid on cd 5-9 of my cycle and got my smiley face on opk last wednesday 20th (cd13) and am currently on cd 18 of my cycle and 5DPO......

I didnt think it would be so intense waiting for AF to arrive.....or not, i have ages to wait for AF and pregnancy tests (of every kind i think lol) at the ready

Just thought i would share this and see if there are other ladies going through this dreaded 2ww as well.

Much Love

Nissa xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
There are other ladies on the getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal thread Nissa Smile
A few of us are in the 2ww at the moment , worst bit of the month if you ask me Rolling Eyes Laughing
I got my surge on Friday(cd 13 as well Laughing ) so but think I ov'd Friday night (often you don't ov until the day after the surge is picked up ) so i'm about 4DPO now , it drags a lot doesn't it Rolling Eyes Laughing
Come on over and join us in the reversal thread, a lot of the other ladies don't check the general posts in this section xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nissa how you doing? If you don't mind me asking why you on clomid? Did dr pickles give it to you?

X
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nissa, how you getting on? I didn't TTC this month, I feel like the last couple of months we were trying to hard and it was to much....lol
JellyBean73
Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
I am 13 dpo today! So we shall see what tomorrow brings! I havent really been trying this month as the other half has worked 21 days straight and is exhausted. But you never know. Because I have kept myself busy all month doing other things and taken my mind of it nature might have been kind. But we will see! Much baby dust to all xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular