Pregnacare conception

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject: Pregnacare conception
Hello ladies

Just a quick one - I started taking the above about a month ago and this month since ovulation about a week ago I am getting really really sore boobs and nipples so much so my bra is really hurting and anything touching my nipps is driving me insane its so sore and sensitive and they seem to have gone a weird colour?!? Embarassed Laughing

has anyone had anything weird while taking it? xx
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Nope never, I dont think a vitamin would do that. Only time Ive ever had sore nipples is when Ive been pregnant x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Well it certainly wont be that!! Rolling Eyes given up any hope on that EVER happening now without IVF!

Its beginning to really annoy me, honestly I just wish my body would pack it in I am sick of it!!! Mad
xx
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Our bodies d throw us some weird symptoms from time to time. x
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Yeah as Nutty said the vits shouldn't have made a difference , some women find their nipples always look a bit different after ov Embarassed mine often get either itchy or burn Embarassed Laughing and some months they start hurting the day I ov Rolling Eyes Laughing sometimes they can look darker or the little bumps round them can be more obvious after ov, it can just be that you have higher progesterone than usual, which is a good thing Smile , but can also drive you nuts giving you unusual symptoms, maybe you had two eggs this month or just a really good quality corpus luteum Question or maybe you've got high progesterone for another reason , I can understand why you've given up on a natural BFP but then if it does happen it will be a lovely surprise Smile xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 am 
Post subject:
I had a 2ww with really really sore nips, stabbing pains. Got very excited. Turned out to be nothing unfortunately so I've been telling myself I was actually preg but early mc it's just quite a comforting thought. Total self-diagnosis though!
Fingers crossed for you hon, a natural bfp would be amazing for you.
xx
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
I have been taking these and had nothing like what you described. I would be getting so excited if i had. Like Nat said i have the itchy nipples when ov or close to when it is coming. I thought it was my bra not fitting me properly or the washing liquid.
I am now taking Iron and Vit c as i started to feel unwell after a while of taking these.
kas123
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
an excess some of the B vits can make Boobs sore. i can not remember which one. b12 i think?
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I have totally given up on a natural BFP! Crying or Very sad I never get excited at any 'symptons' after so long with nothing I just cant do it to myself I would drive myself insane Twisted Evil

Maybe its like you said Nat two eggs making progesterone levels higher than normal!? Question if I do have a bicornuate that could be the case!?

I did seem to get very strong ovulation this month, I knew I was ovulating and just felt different straight after and it may be like you said nat just higher progesterone levels throwing these odd things out at me!

They still hurt Embarassed now my whole boobs are on fire too Evil or Very Mad just bloody annyoing me now!

I am due af Monday I think so things will change again then!!

Good luck to all you lovely ladies still trying xxx
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Oh teebs. I know you wouldn't want to get excited but I really really hope this could mean something for you. I had completely given up hope of a natural BFP as well.

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular