Can you get...

Ange1979
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject: Can you get...
A BFN but still be pregnant? Two weeks ago I had some pinkish discharge when I wiped. The last time I had this I was pregnant with our DD Smile now, I thought AF was due last week but it didn't arrive so think it may be tomorrow if I ovulated late Question I've done a few tests and all have been BFN Sad could I still be in with a chance? I have been poorly but am much better now but seem to be getting recurring headaches each morning... Could this be a sign that maybe I've just tested too early? I had headaches with my DD too.

Thanks ladies and good luck everyone xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Some women do get BFN's when pregnant , some tests only pick up one type of HCG, in early pregnancy your body can make a specific type that not all tests will pick up , the ones that are labelled as suitable for early testing should be the best for picking it up, but even then there's so much variation in how much HCG you secrete in your urine over the course of the day that you can still get negatives with those and have quite high blood levels Question
The pinkish discharge could have been ov though perhaps so maybe you're not that late yet , Hope you get that BFP xx
Amymel86
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't get my BFP until a whole week after AF was due! I kept getting loads of BFNs but still not AF... then one day I got a BFP and then another and another. I am only 7 weeks now but things seem to be going ok.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular